Aztec Fragrances

missbright81

I have ordered and like them and they are strong. If I don't reorder, it is not an issue with strength or throw but more that I don't like their version of the scent which is personal to each sniffer!

These are the ones I like and use:

Butter Brickle - a great bakery, sweet type scent, caramel notes.

French Vanilla Latte - this one is my favorite

Hawaiian Tropic Type - very mellow, nice, not too much coconut

Pearl Garland - this is not a Christmas scent to me, just a pretty, feminine almost romantic scent yet not perfumy.

Teakwood - my favorite

Vanilla Pumpkin Pie - a very nice and not too strong pumpkin with perfect balance of spices. The vanilla makes it creamy.

These are the ones I won't reorder:

Barnwood - too perfumy

Butterscotch Brulee - good but not enough Butterscotch

Coconut Cream Pie - smelled more like cream cheese with a wee bit of coconut

Egg Nog - no nutmeg notes so not quite an egg nog scent

Pumpkin Souffle - almost too much egg notes like in custard but custard with too much egg

Red Velvet Cake - like NGs better

i have tried several and really liked them. my favorite of ANY fo is their driftwood. it is just wonderful imo. however, it is not b&b safe. others that i like and are strong are:

cozy cabin

twilight (heard this is a bbw dupe, no matter, it smells great!)

fall leaves - this smells alot like AH/RE but aztec's seems much stronger.

wanted to try their black tie, thought that sounded good, but it is no longer listed.

hth-kris

Thanks everyone! I just completed my order so that I could make their shipping deadline, and I forgot to check this. That's okay, I will make another order to get some of the ones you guys suggested since they are only one shipping day away and I get my wax from them.

thanks again!

I will not try new FO's...

OK, I think I am good now. :smiley2:

Cheers,

Steve

:laugh2: That is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading this thread!!!

Here are the scents that I like from them...

Monkey Farts

Butt Naked

Pepperberry Mistletoe---Men go crazy for this in my area...I call it Pine Forest

Midnight Pomegranate

Blueberry Clobbler

Wild Cherry

oh and

Hawiian Tropics

Creme Brulee

All are very strong. My husband loves Monkey Farts but only from Aztec...I bought some from NG once and he hated it. I didnt even tell him it was a different supplier but he noticed it was just not right.

Edited by Jewls819

I was kinda confused by that at first too! I think they just put all their FOs in those categories by the price of the FO. I do not think it has anything to do with the stength. It is like some suppliers just have a list with all the FOs with the price the need to charge all in one list. Where Aztec has them all in one list and they also put them in different lists by category according to their price.

I hope this makes sense. Maybe someone else can explain it a different way in case I confused you even more! :confused:

Candybee the categories has something to do with the increase they recently had on FO's. I got an email from them explaining it, but, off memory that's all I remember. I know category 5 is the dupes which was the most expensive but I think they still were only 17.99 or so. I'm pretty sure I still have the email if you'd like I could forward it to you so you could see the explanation of the categories.

ETA- PCBrook and I were posting at the same time... but she pretty much summed it up. And there is no difference in strength from one category to the next.

Edited by pleasureridgecandles

I think I understand. Not sure why they posted all that category stuff on each page thou. It would be less confusing if they put it on one FO intro page and you could pick which category from there you wanted to go.

Since I started buying my wax from them I will have to check out some of their FOs. I really need another FO supplier like a hole in the head!:laugh2: