Mid-Atlantic Gathering 2011

Abbiepql

In all fairness SYR did say she would investigate the bubble bar issue and if she could pull it together by the gathering she would *waiting patiently & crossing fingers * so...

I'm still saying she said would do it almost a year ago lol. She just wasn't going to do the liquid soap, but said she could do the bubble bars ... I swear I was sober when I heard that. And she has the bubble bars perfected I think ... she can def. do this and I know people will listen ... even me.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez if we're shooting that close to each other and missing (with the exception of you killing me) ... hmmm ... we should have another beer and mull this over. However, Lori, you will be excellent in your demo and you know this. And you're perfect for it. You know way too much (sometimes you shouldn't be so smart! J/K!)

Edited by Scented

:rolleyes2

Scented would be considered the "Leader of the Pack"

Me.... I'm just a "follower":tiptoe:

Hm... "just" a follower, that is not the story I heard! LOL

Envy Candles - we have other guests that drive at least that far, make it a mini vacay! I think we only have a couple of local guests - the rest are from all over.

Envy Candles - we have other guests that drive at least that far, make it a mini vacay! I think we only have a couple of local guests - the rest are from all over.

Yes, we have already been discussing it... boarding the dogs for the weekend and everything... I am going to PM you.

Hm... "just" a follower, that is not the story I heard! LOL

They lied!!

How can you trust the word of someone with a hangover and wears a lime on their head?:laugh2:

Yes, we have already been discussing it... boarding the dogs for the weekend and everything... I am going to PM you.

Stop discussing and just do it. Some are coming from more than 8 hours away. A few sometimes act like they come from Mars (maybe look it early in the a.m. ha!)

Grr, I want to go!! It is about 8 hours away....

I'm coming from North Carolina - 600 miles - 10 hours. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

I'm neither a Leader or a Follower ... just an observer (... and maybe a dancer this year since I already advertised it.)