Mid-Atlantic Gathering 2011

Abbiepql

Scented and I will be arriving sometime Friday. Rockin

@ Rockin - Great hearing that! I was worried that you guys weren't going to make it. Will be nice to see her again and meet you, too.

I am soooo looking forward to this! I know one of those boxes Abbie has been holding on to is for me. :yay: I'm going to owe her a storage & delivery fee ...

Edited by Judy, USMC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockin...initiation...I am thinking we could use a Master of Ceremony. You know someone that introduces everyone? Maybe too much for the first year, huh? And I will have all you late bloomers know my Christmas in July Yankee swap item is wrapped and ready to go. My gathering swap item is still in the "thinking stage" I want to do something totally unique - hm...

Yes, Lori we are still doing Columbus, Judy is onboard and I told her you would coordinate the "order" as we are not "in the know soapers". I need to confirm some stuff with Mike, but so far so good. I know I need shea butter, coconut butter, castor & 76 CO (that's off the top of my head). Nancy has her stuff to post from the Amish grocer and I am looking for someone to do Nature's Garden. I have not heard back from Connie at Backwoods?

Gotta love a guy that likes attention! But seriously, if you are willing to share him - I will tell him who is who and if he is up for it I would appreciate having someone to do that part. Especially someone charming and witty!

He's all yours. You will find him charming and maybe witty. He needs to know the person to be really witty about them lol. Tell you what though, he's all yours for the molding and shaping and to do what you need done (except if it's something you have to explain to him on how it works ... like electronics, you might want to pass on that lol.) He loves that kind of thing, honestly.

OK I can't access the blog as in sign in and comment. Once we figure out how we're going and when we're leaving then we might be able to stop and get something along the way ... egads I can't believe I said that lol! Except I think we're going to want to go to NG or WSP or both, but not making a commitment to pick up orders just yet. I know we'll stop if we need something :D

If you talk to us nicely, we just might do the NG pick up for you. I know I am wanting to drive up Tabatha's way just to get to go to Melt and see how she's doing.

Edited by Scented

I can't log in either....darnit!

eta: got new password.

Abbie,

I have my spreadsheet ready. I would like to begin this as soon as possible so that I have all the orders in by the end of June.

If anyone is interested in the Columbus Foods CoOp, please post your wants here.

Edited by singleyellowrose

I still can't get a pm out ... but I'm on board for the Columbus Foods pickup.

And I can go to First & Main and do a pick up ~ I was going to get some 6" Kohair Scraggles which are great for dipping but they are currently out of stock and next delivery isn't scheduled until August 10th. But if you purchase a case of anything else that's in stock I can pick it up on/about July 15th.

• 4 weeks later...

I may bring some molds. I thought I bought cupcake ones but they are muffin ones. :( I'll have to look through my other stuff and see what I have....I am looking to clear out the workshop a bit! I am saving for a new sewing machine. I'm still rather new to the whole sewing thing, and the machine that I have doesn't have a drop-in bobbin. I fight and fight with it to try and get the bobbin in and out. Soooo, I'm saving my dollars and buying a drop-in bobbin machine! Heck, I could bring in my sewing machine if anyone really wanted it! I could always borrow my daughter's until I get the new one. :) LOL

• 2 weeks later...