Mid-Atlantic Gathering 2011

Abbiepql

Yes, it was great to see you again! I finally made it! My family and I am sold on the Gathering, it was awesome! Everything was so well organized and I know it must have been a great deal of work! Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible. As far as those oils go, I think I am officially the Kokum Queen! :) A big thanks to SYR for splitting up those co-op oils like that, too. I've participated in co-ops in the past and am excited to get my goodies. I never realized, however, how much work it is to separate everything out and repackage! Wow! I have new appreciation for those who host Columbus Foods co-ops! My family had a wonderful time! We're already planning next year! LOL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, hands down you are the Kokum Queen, next year I better see some swap items made with Kokum, you will be an expert in it's application by then! If not before. I am so glad you had a fun time - it's nice to get away and have some fun with work related stuff! Lori is already making shopping lists. Next year we do an oil coop I will make sure I bring a bucket opener and someone with strong arms! Lori did a great job!

I was going to participate in the swap this year, but a few days before the conference I slipped and fell on my kitchen floor! It hurt like a bugger! I wasn't up to making anything, with my whole side being sore....but I'll have to whip up some cool swappin' stuff next year! :) (and yes, with kokum, too! haha)

Edited by asheebeans

You know I'll be there from here on out ! ! ! ! ! Steve is only permitted to come Friday night; he is TOO disruptive.

Lovely meeting all - newbies and old hands. And Abbie did a fantastic job; my compliments to her entire crew.

Edited by Judy, USMC

• 3 weeks later...
I had a fabulous time! I think this one was the best ever out of any of the conferences I have been to and looking forward to coming back next year!!!

I second that that! the best I've ever attended!

edited to say that I just noticed I all ready posted that same thing, duh! read Tabatha, read!!! then post

Edited by tlc26