clean cotton

heavenly scents

• 6 months later...
I use CS Clean Cotton and Sun Washed Linen. Both are awesome clean scents. Sometimes I like to mix my clean cotton with CS Lavender.

Lavender is one of my favorites from CS....never thought of mixing it with clean cotton- I do make the Clean Cotton but am not a huge fan...I might have to try that mix:cheesy2: Does it have a similar scent like the fabric softners with lavender?

Lavender is one of my favorites from CS....never thought of mixing it with clean cotton- I do make the Clean Cotton but am not a huge fan...I might have to try that mix:cheesy2: Does it have a similar scent like the fabric softners with lavender?

It definitely has a fresh laundry type scent but not like any lavender blend I actually wash with. Eg., Downy Lavender. I wish it did cause thats my fav fabric softener scent.

But it does smell wonderful mixed together. Try a sample. I just do 50/50%

It definitely has a fresh laundry type scent but not like any lavender blend I actually wash with. Eg., Downy Lavender. I wish it did cause thats my fav fabric softener scent.

But it does smell wonderful mixed together. Try a sample. I just do 50/50%

Thanks- I will try that one out this weekend! yaaay:yay:

I was surprised to find that NG's Clean Cotton has a better HT in 6006 wax than the CS Clean Cotton. A bit of a bummer since I prefer to use CS whenever possible due to shipping costs and trying to narrow down suppliers to keep things more cost effective.

I have used the CS Clean Cotton in straight paraffin with great results in case anyone is making candles/tarts without soy.