FIG- any favorites out there?

felixncharlie

CS Fig Tree is ohhhh so.....wonderful!!

OMG, I totally agree!! It's my favorite type of fig fragrance, a green fig scent. Also Cierra's Osmanthus & Fig Leaf is really good too! :bliss:

But there's a slight problem with recommending fig fo's. IMO there's three main types, the sugary fig scents (like the filling of Fig Newtons), the fruity fig scents (like a ripe fig) and the green fig scents that smell like the crushed leaves of the fig tree. I've even heard some fig scents referred to as spicy. So which type are you looking for? :confused:

Edited by mzpickles

I just got a sample of Citron Et Figue from SC I haven't put it in anything yet but oob it smells nice, here is the descripton.....

This rich lemon-fig blend begins with citrusy top notes of essential oils of lemon and orange. It blooms into a fruity-floral heart of ginger, apple, geranium, real rose and green tea absolutes, and a touch of mint. The warm drydown consists of fig, spice, amber, and white musk.

I am pretty sure I got Fig Tree from AT WIX END.It was awesome.Been sometime though and I need to order it again IF they still have it.

It was scent I got in the beginning of candlemaking.Not many people seemed interested but I really think I need to bring it back.I had a couple friends say they like it and I loved it. Something different.

I'll be checking AT WIX END site real soon.

LynnS