Patchouli?? HELP!

I have tried MillCreek's Patch at 6% in soy but it did not throw hot very well. I liked the smell but it the cold throw was only marginally better than hot. Maybe it needs to be higher load. I haven't tried Peaks yet, I have a sample. Don't get Gemlite's Patch. It smelled fine OOB, had good cold throw at 9% but it smelled horrible! :sad2: MC may do better at higher load, but don't really know till I get more. Sorry I'm not much help.

geek

Mark.....

I meant to say Candles and Supplies for the Patchouli!!!

I have been in my candle room all day and I think the fumes have finally gotten to me:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

www.candlesandsupplies.com They are in Pa!!

I use 8.5% and it throws great... Hot and Cold...

NG is Natures Garden Candles in Ohio.. I use some of their oils too, but not the patchouli. I tried theirs, but found it to be a bit on the lighter side.

You should ask Scented, she is the patchouli queen :bow:

LMAO!! I can't help with soy though, but you might contact Tri-State to find out what their product does in soy :)

As for coloring it ... black and green ;) Actually any color you want. Just know that patch is hard to wick, so start by bumping up your normal wick size for your application. I had to go two wick sizes up for my norm.