Our CS Order Came!!

lovemylabs

We ordered the new fragrances and so far, OOB, they all smell pretty amazing. Can't wait to put them in wax and b&b. (Bout died though, DH comes in from work carrying one of the large boxes and says "There's still two more HUGE boxes out there". LOL (I had to get some more jars, got some wax samples, wicks and have 14 bags of samples!!!):yay::yay::yay: To me the Apple Harvest is the only one that smells kinda weak. May just be my nose though, been sniffin' alot of fragrances. But Christmas Hearth smells fantastic OOB. Nice and strong. Love the Nag Champa and the Plumberry is very pleasant. I didn't order the pumpkin pie...got a bunch of pumpkin scents already. But man, I wish I had - (Just to see if it's "better"). Whoever gets PP, let us know what you think of that one please.

My order will be here some time today :yay:

Even though I have several Pumpkin scents, as far as I'm concerned one can never have too much variety of pumpkin :) I love the Pumpkin Souffle and its a big seller around here but of course had to get 3 bottles of the PP along with lots of other 1oz samplers.

The only one I didn't go with is Nag Champa....I should have but didn't.

oooo I really am looking foward to Apple Harvest and am crossing fingers and toes it's a good one lol It has a 3 leaf rating and usually the ratings are pretty spot on.

Thanks for posting a review!!

ps....I have never tried CS Creme Brulee and orderd 3 of those.

anyone have an opinion on it?

To all you gals that ordered the pumpkin pie please post your review of it OOB. Like everyone else I am always on the lookout for a great pumpkin pie. I prefer a spicy version vs a light creamy one. For a light cream pumpkin I am using the pumpkin souffle.

Low on money so have to wait until they get more GG wax in to order. Then I'll order some new samples.

Mine came today too!:yay: I am so excited to try other vendors, I usually order from BCN or go to my local supplier. I ordered:

*Cinnamon Stick

*Macintosh Apple-might like better than BCN OOB, more fresh apple, less like Rave shampoo

*Mistletoe

*Vanilla Hazelnut

*Cranberry Marmalade

*Strudel & Spice

*Hansel & Gretels House-really like this OOB

*Rain Water-lovely

*Creme Brulee-not as strong OOB as BCN's, but less butterscotch smell

*Cinnamon Buns

*Pumpkin Pie-I haven't tried enough pumpkin pie FO to judge yet, smells nice

*Apple Jack & Peel

*Lemon Chiffon

*Banana Nut Bread

*Honeysuckle Jasmine

*Bird of Paradise

*Caramelized Pralines-gooood!

*Violet Lime-niiiiice!

*Wildberry Mousse-good, but different from Country Berry Hotcakes

*Pumpkin Souffle-yum!

*Brandied Pear-ummmm hmmmm!

*Very Vanilla

*Bayberry-good stuff

*Angel Type

*Dragon's Blood

*Cake

*Peanut Butter Cookies-can't detect PB OOB, but I really like it anyways

*Twigs & Berries-1st time smelling this scent, so I don't know what it should smell like, but my 1st whiff reminded me of B.O. as in body odor!:lipsrseal I hope it changes A LOT in wax, might be a good new wick/jar tester scent LOL.

*Gingerbread

*Christmas Hearth-REALLY REALLY like this one, can't wait to get it in wax!

*Apple Harvest-good fall scent

So far I am really impressed with CS!:) Shipping is fast & reasonably priced, even from NC to OH, and you don't get an invoice a day later showing your shipping was actually $10 more than quoted.:angry2: Will definitely order again, maybe before the sale is over . . . :grin2:

I got my order today, too! :yay:

I'm thrilled with how the Plumberry and Day At The Spa smell OOB

....such fresh, unique scents!

BUT (and I hate to be a 'downer' because I'm usually always impressed with CS FO's).... I'm disappointed with the Pumpkin Pie OOB. To me, it doesn't match up to their decscription. I smell some spices muted down with something but can't put my finger on what that something is. I don't smell pumpkin at all. Maybe it'll be different once I make a candle with it. Same with Peanut Butter Cookies. I don't smell any peanut butter OOB. I'll have to pour that one, too.

I've smelled three other Pumpkin Pie FO's that I prefer over this one OOB. But Flicker's Fragrances doesn't exist anymore. BCN is nice with a nice balance of pumpkin and spice, though I was hoping for one with some whipped cream thrown in. Peaks is a nice blend of spice and pumpkin with a good amount of whipped cream OOB but doesn't give me a good throw. I was hoping that CS could beat these.

I got my order today, too! :yay:

I'm thrilled with how the Plumberry and Day At The Spa smell OOB

....such fresh, unique scents!

BUT (and I hate to be a 'downer' because I'm usually always impressed with CS FO's).... I'm disappointed with the Pumpkin Pie OOB. To me, it doesn't match up to their decscription. I smell some spices muted down with something but can't put my finger on what that something is. I don't smell pumpkin at all. Maybe it'll be different once I make a candle with it. Same with Peanut Butter Cookies. I don't smell any peanut butter OOB. I'll have to pour that one, too.

I've smelled three other Pumpkin Pie FO's that I prefer over this one OOB. But Flicker's Fragrances doesn't exist anymore. BCN is nice with a nice balance of pumpkin and spice, though I was hoping for one with some whipped cream thrown in. Peaks is a nice blend of spice and pumpkin with a good amount of whipped cream OOB but doesn't give me a good throw. I was hoping that CS could beat these.

I agree on the pumpkin pie very disappointed in it. I did pour the pb cookies & more of the pb comes out in wax. I really like the apple harvest, xmas hearth not so much.

Flickers fo's can be found at elements.

Edited by carol k

I'm with the rest of you on the PP. I like it but don't love it the way I love Pumpkin Souffle. It doesn't have much pumpkin scent to it and isn't really spicy enough for me but I haven't put it to wax yet so I'm not giving up just yet.

It may be a good mixer to add to the PS.

Apple Harvest is wonderful. Has just the right amount of apple and spice.

Twigs and Berries...strong but too woodsy for my liking but think it will be a good seller.

Xmas hearth is also much better than I had expected.

Plumberry is a good one too.

Creme Brulee(not new but new for me) I really like

PB cookies yummy yumm yumm

Day at the Spa....very pretty scent....I just made some votives with it yesterday(feather palm) while awaiting my order and am very impressed

Out of all the new scents my absolute favs are Apple Harvest, Plumberry and PB Cookies.

Apple harvest is my next pour...just not sure if I"m going with 6006 or palm

Karen - The Wicked Wick - I tried several different Nag Champa and they were OK, was not a big fan of Nag. Got the Nag from Elements and totally in love with it! Now I don't know how Nag is supposed to smell but to me Elements was great!! A customer that had some of the other Nag liked this better also.

I haven't gotten any of my samples yet, but I'm already thinking about mixing Pumpkin Pie with Apple Harvest (or any of the apple scents) ... I love the smell of pumpkin/apple combos.

It might also be good mixed with ...

Banana Nut Bread

Cinnamon Bun

Gingerbread

Pecan Pie

Caramelized Pralines

Creme Brulee

Hazelnut Coffee

Just brain storming ... guess I should wait until I sniff it. My order should come today!

Edited by Candlebuddy

I got my very first order from CS. I NEED to stop reading forums.. I keep finding new suppliers. LOL I normally do just B&B, but wanted to make some candles so I quit spending so much $$ on Gold Canyon ones. LOL Now if I could find a dup to Clean Sheets and Pool Towel from there I would never have to go to GC again for a candle. LOL

I got: (these scents are all OOB, got it yesterday and haven't done anything with them yet)

Pumpkin Pie - I'm not smelling much pumpkin. LOTS of spice, not much pumpkin

Rain Water - ICK! Smells too flowery. Reminds me of the old Tinkerbell perfume as a kid lol

Apple Harvest - yum yum YUM! All apple and spicey goodness mixed together! not very strong though.

Peanut Butter Cookies - umm not sure about this one. Not smelling much peanut butter, something I can't name...

Grapefruit & Mangosteen - YUM! Pure grapefruit! Good summer scent

Cinnamon Buns - oh lalala! Smells like Cinnabon!

Smoke & Odor Eliminator - nice. fruity and spicy mixed

Xmas Hearth - I dont know... can't even describe. smells good though

Cool Citrus Basil - nice and herby! I like this one, make a good lotion

Carmalized Pralines - holy cow my FAVORITE! Lovin this one! nutty, and burnt carmaley (new word i guess lol)

Ocean Breeze - nice fresh scent. Good shampoo or soap scent

Brown Sugar & Fig Type - more perfumy than I thought, but a warm scent

Twigs & Berries - I'm smelling grapefruit? followed by a woodsy scent. I like this one

Strawberry - smells like strawberry. lol got this at request of coworker

Very Vanilla - I don't know about this one either, smells chemicaly?

Sea Mist - another fresh one. Will be great in summer.

Hi Laura,

I used to sell Gold Canyon so I am pretty familiar with their scents. I recently poured Country Clothesline (from Aroma Haven) in tarts and to my nose it smells exactly like GC's Clean Sheets. You might want to give it a try if you havent already. It is spot on.

I got my very first order from CS. I NEED to stop reading forums.. I keep finding new suppliers. LOL I normally do just B&B, but wanted to make some candles so I quit spending so much $$ on Gold Canyon ones. LOL Now if I could find a dup to Clean Sheets and Pool Towel from there I would never have to go to GC again for a candle. LOL

I got: (these scents are all OOB, got it yesterday and haven't done anything with them yet)

Pumpkin Pie - I'm not smelling much pumpkin. LOTS of spice, not much pumpkin

Rain Water - ICK! Smells too flowery. Reminds me of the old Tinkerbell perfume as a kid lol

Apple Harvest - yum yum YUM! All apple and spicey goodness mixed together! not very strong though.

Peanut Butter Cookies - umm not sure about this one. Not smelling much peanut butter, something I can't name...

Grapefruit & Mangosteen - YUM! Pure grapefruit! Good summer scent

Cinnamon Buns - oh lalala! Smells like Cinnabon!

Smoke & Odor Eliminator - nice. fruity and spicy mixed

Xmas Hearth - I dont know... can't even describe. smells good though

Cool Citrus Basil - nice and herby! I like this one, make a good lotion

Carmalized Pralines - holy cow my FAVORITE! Lovin this one! nutty, and burnt carmaley (new word i guess lol)

Ocean Breeze - nice fresh scent. Good shampoo or soap scent

Brown Sugar & Fig Type - more perfumy than I thought, but a warm scent

Twigs & Berries - I'm smelling grapefruit? followed by a woodsy scent. I like this one

Strawberry - smells like strawberry. lol got this at request of coworker

Very Vanilla - I don't know about this one either, smells chemicaly?

Sea Mist - another fresh one. Will be great in summer.

I actually have been wondering what FO to get that would smell like the Tinkerbell!!! I can't remember what it smells like, but I remember loving it as a child, and even if it stinks, I think I will love it for the memories!

I haven't gotten any of my samples yet, but I'm already thinking about mixing Pumpkin Pie with Apple Harvest (or any of the apple scents) ... I love the smell of pumpkin/apple combos.

It might also be good mixed with ...

Banana Nut Bread

Cinnamon Bun

Gingerbread

Pecan Pie

Caramelized Pralines

Creme Brulee

Hazelnut Coffee

Just brain storming ... guess I should wait until I sniff it. My order should come today!

oooooo Candlebuddy....you really are the master mixer :)

I have mixed the Pumpkin Souffle with cinnamon buns instead of plain cinnamon and really like the combo so throwing that in with this new PP sounds gooood...also creme brulee and hazelnut coffee. I have all the scents you listed except Pecan Pie which I really wasn't too thrilled with.

Pumpkin Pie has potential but IMO only if mixed with something else.

I don't smell alot of peanut butter in the PB cookie fo either but still love the scent.

Hi Laura,

I used to sell Gold Canyon so I am pretty familiar with their scents. I recently poured Country Clothesline (from Aroma Haven) in tarts and to my nose it smells exactly like GC's Clean Sheets. You might want to give it a try if you havent already. It is spot on.

I'll have to try that one. I have Country Clothesline from NG, and it smells exactly like Downy April Fresh. Maybe in a candle it'll be different. I ordered Clean Sheets from Elements, and I can't wait to put that one in a candle. VERY strong FO and could be what I'm looking for!!!

I made my FIRST candles last night with the smoke & odor eliminator. My house smells nom nom!! HAHA Now I want to make more and more HAHA Just what I need, another addiction *sigh* LOL