Pumpkin Brulee from SS

SoapDiva

So, a big seller for me is the Pumpkin Brulee from SS, and with her closing (and the website being swamped and down for the last while) I haven't been able to place any orders at all. Apparelty it will be back up on the 18th, but with my wholesale customers placing orders, I'm going to be hurting really soon.

Does anyone have a tried and true spicy pumpkin that they use in CP soap? I call mine "Pumpkin spice". It has that yummy, fresh pumpkin pie scent with some bottom notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.

Thanks!

Maybe you could try Daystar Sweet Pumpkin or Candle Source Pumpkin Vanilla take one of these they are not so spicy and add some creme brulee and see how close you can get.

Just an idea

I know how you feel I want to order also from SS but it seeming impossible to make an order its frustrating, I just hope I can remember the 18th

Sorry, SS is Southern Soapers. She is selling the company and I get at least 6 of my top sellers from her.

Scented - Who is AH/RE?

Retro - I use Daystar for other scents, hers are pretty good. Have you used that pumpkin in CP before? The pumpkin that I get from her, smells like a hot pumpkin pie. It isn't really sweet, more a spicy pumpkin.

Being that I'm in Canada, for me to order/ship/test then re-order larger amts for production I'll end up into the new year. *sigh* Which is why I'm looking for tried/true FOs, so I can cut out the re-ordering, I'll get larger orders now, and then test which will cut out some time.

Ugh. I searched Natures Garden last night, and found *some* replacements that have some good reviews. I just wish SS's website was working. First, she was supposed to open the 2nd, then the 11th, then the 13th and now the 18th.

Hi SoapDiva

No haven't soaped it, I'll see if I can find any soap reviews on it.

Which Pumpkin do you get from daystar?

I love the Sweet Pumpkin I blend it with everything, its not super spicy

and too me its just the perfect not too spicy pumpkin. Although it is a bit spicy.

Having said that I never got the chance to try SS Pumpkin Creme Brullee

The Candlesource Pumpkin Vanilla smells very close to the Sweet Pumpkin scent maybe just more vanilla.

But for some reason the Sweet Pumpkin is just better to me

I also agree that AH/RE Pumpkin Brulee and the new Butternut Pumpkin are really nice ones

Now I'm even more heartbroken....she opened up her website but isn't shipping to Canada. *cry*

I haven't gotten a Pumpkin from daystar, but I've used her in the past and their scents are pretty damn fine. I just wonder if she tests them before hand, I get lots of soap on a stick and ricing with her scents. BUT when I get a winner, its a hands down winner.

Have never made CP soap (but plan to after the holidays), but Oregon Trail has a wonderful soap safe pumpkin pie that is very nice and spicy in candles. I plan on putting it in my M&P soap soon. And, it's on sale right now.

Have never made CP soap (but plan to after the holidays), but Oregon Trail has a wonderful soap safe pumpkin pie that is very nice and spicy in candles. I plan on putting it in my M&P soap soon. And, it's on sale right now.

Yes, the Ol' South Pumpkin Pie is awesome in candles! One of the best pumpkin pie scents out there. IMO :)