What scent do U wear????

CranberryGirl

I match scents to moods. It's fun :D

My favorite (when I'm in a playful, light-hearted mood) is just plain old Light Musk from Scentsations in Utah. In my last job, I worked with lots of guys (ran about 95% men at a construction site, it was some fun times!) and I was shocked the number of guys that would compliment me. They also sent me some Himalaya, which is a little heavier than scents I normally wear, but it's a really good scent when I go to the bar.

When I'm feeling particularly "sexy" I wear Truth Calvin Klein.

When I'm feeling professional, it's Inner Realm.

My staples are Angel (people always compliment me on it), Karma by Lush (free spirits only please;) ) and Vanilla by BBW. I also have some patchouli by index that I wear when I know I'll be outside and not around lots of people. Oh and if I was rich, I'd shop exclusively at www.lacremebeauty.com If anything, check it out. The lady the owns it is wonderful. Its a small boutique with very specialized perfumes that you will not find at department stores. She is serious about her perfumes and quality!!!

Perfume is very outdated. Use only body spritz on your body or fresh linen spray on your clothes,linens, car, pet items, etc. The public wants to smell perfme about as much as they want to smell cigarette smoke. I personally do not mind the smoke as much as the perfume.The perfume odors make me very ill.

TerriWV

Believe me I have tried other perfumes for the last 14 years and just don't like them.I did get I think some platinum White Diamonds(thinking it was the same or close) and I have to give it away.I cannot take it.Makes me sick.The other perfumes I can't remember what they were but same price range as Elizabeth Taylor(White Diamonds) and I just wasted my money.

I did make a lotion with White Diamonds FO but just could not quite get the smell of White Diamonds. I gave it to my daughter-in-law for Christmas last year.White Diamonds is her favorite too.

I think I will make up some more lotion this year.Maybe something different. Need to check out my FO's on hand.Giving lotion is much cheaper than buying expensive perfume.

LynnS

I pick my perfume according to my moods, clothing, where I'm going etc. ;)

I mostly wear Design by Paul Sebastian-every time I wear this guys wanna know what it is, and compliment me on it and it's the cheapest of all my perfumes. LOL

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs

Hot Couture by Givenchy

Bora Bora by Liz Claiborne

Splendor by Elizabeth Arden

Moschino Couture

I have a NEW favorite at B&BW though after today- Brown Sugar & Fig OMG never even heard of it before today, but I'm in love with it, it's yummie!! :D

Now I'm on a search for this FO!

Perfume is very outdated. Use only body spritz on your body or fresh linen spray on your clothes,linens, car, pet items, etc. The public wants to smell perfme about as much as they want to smell cigarette smoke. I personally do not mind the smoke as much as the perfume.The perfume odors make me very ill.

What????? Am I missing something here............ 3053614i.gif

Margaritamama: Yeah...that's what I thought but I refrained from commenting at the time...but will do so now. All the women I know, young and old, wear perfume. And if my mind serves me correctly, I believe I see new perfumes coming out all the time and by golly, I believe people are buying them. Women have been wearing perfume since the time of the Egyptians and highly doubt that it will become outdated any time soon.

LMAO! Ya! That's me all right... I would much rather smell like a cigarette butt than perfume!! Maybe you can develop a perfume that smells like that and see how well it sells...

Sorry, I could not resist...... :P

I think ya'll are taking the words out of context. I think that person thinks of perfume as a completely different from body sprays and such. I think we classify it as almost if not one in the same. I do admit that 'old lady' perfume kills me!! Some smells should be illegal!! lol I think that is what she meant!!

perfume is stronger than body spray or other items!

perfume is stronger than body spray or other items!

Exactly!!! That's the point - Body sprays don't last an hour!!!! Perfume at least stays around the whole day. I rather spend the extra money and buy the perfume - it lasts longer. I don't want to have to be spritzing myself all day..... :grin2: