knew this would happen!!!

deisel

so last week i order a bunch of BC stuff & the patch prebuy and a "few" samples from MW AND then today i get the AH-RE newsletter. so tomorrow i have to order MORE fo's!!!! check your email for the newsletter!

and to think, nobody even had to "enable" me!

i only have 40 to order-thank goodness there is a limit on the samples or i would really be in trouble!

now if only the old boy would to camp all next week when they might come in!?!?

oh, and by the way, she has gotten in some new scents. even some body-safe pumpkins!!

just so ya all know-kris

Me, too!! I need some more samples like I need a hole in my head, but what the heck!! I've never ordered from AH/RE... what are your favorites? I widdled my list down to just 20. I can always add some more, though. I'll be using for CP and HP soaps, as well as candles (4627 wax). I'd love to hear which ones perform well in CP, too.

The ones I can't wait to try out:

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Fresh Lemon Sugar Type

Green Tea & Cucumber

Lime Crystal Kisses

Vanilla Sandalwood

I'm thinking of getting the White Shoulders to make some soap or lotion for my sisters. They LOVE White Shoulders perfume. Does anyone know if the scents are the same, or do they just have the same name?

:yay:

I'm on the mailing list and I didn't get the newsletter. On the website it says Aug 6th,..all scent event purchases have been shipped,...is it over?

ETS: Candlemama,..the sandalwood vanilla is such a wonderful fragrance.

Edited by leisa2003

I'm on the mailing list and I didn't get the newsletter. On the website it says Aug 6th,..all scent event purchases have been shipped,...is it over?

ETS: Candlemama,..the sandalwood vanilla is such a wonderful fragrance.

It starts tomorrow (sat) at noon.

carol k - meant that there is a limit of 1 per scent - which i am totally thankful for!!!! i usually go for the 2 or 3 limit so i can play-but good grief, that would be like120!!???

i think i should pare down my list-to maybe 20?

or start the local foho chapter!

PS- it seems she has some good deals on cello bags.

so just in case-HTH

kris

I'd almost bet money on the Bamboo Sugar Cane, Fresh Lemon Sugar Type, and Lime Crystal Kisses being the same as FOH had on their site before they went out of business. I was looking at all of the new FOs last night and noticed quite a few that were very familiar to me. Elements has lots of FOH FO now, but not the Sweet Pumpkin. Plus, a few of them at AH are named a little differently. I'm gonna get them and check for myself. I still have several FOH oils in my stash. My list is set at 30. :rolleyes2

Me, too!! I need some more samples like I need a hole in my head, but what the heck!! I've never ordered from AH/RE... what are your favorites? I widdled my list down to just 20. I can always add some more, though. I'll be using for CP and HP soaps, as well as candles (4627 wax). I'd love to hear which ones perform well in CP, too.

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Fresh Lemon Sugar Type

Green Tea & Cucumber

Lime Crystal Kisses

Vanilla Sandalwood

I'm thinking of getting the White Shoulders to make some soap or lotion for my sisters. They LOVE White Shoulders perfume. Does anyone know if the scents are the same, or do they just have the same name?

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Fresh Lemon Sugar Type

Green Tea & Cucumber

Lime Crystal Kisses

Vanilla Sandalwood

An fyi about their Vanilla Sandalwood, I don't care for it nearly as well as the one at BCN, the AH/RE one smells mainly like vanilla & cedar to me, it doesn't have the soft, musky bottom notes that the BNL Sandalwood Vanilla does! Jmho! :tiptoe:

Edited by mzpickles