Wild goose chase for a FO, how persistent are you?

angellie5

A few years ago (before I made my own candles) I bought melts from an online vendor in a scent named Christmas Memories. I love this scent to burn year round! She discontinued the scent so now I'm trying to find it. I have smelled my local supplier's Christmas Memories FO and bought it from NG and neither are it. I've emailed the CMS and I'm not sure it is it either. The description matches at a vendor that has a bad BBB rating. Would you bite the bullet and try to get it from there? Do you give up and just try to find something similar? How persistent are you? I saved one cube of it to sniff LOL. I think I am officially crazy.:rolleyes2

ETA: Here's the description in case anyone knows of something similar or somewhere else to get it: A sweet spicy festive holiday scent with notes of mulled fruits, cloves, cinnamon, sweet anise, a touch of mistletoe and a sweet musky woody dry out.

Check out Christmas Memories at Aroma Haven, here's the description: A freshly-cut Christmas tree laden with decorations, a steaming mug of apple cider with a cinnamon stick sitting nearby. Cookies for Santa await his visit on the mantel....orange peels and clove simmer lightly on the stove to fragrance the house... I have a sample of this and I love it oob, I haven't put it in wax as of yet...HTH

Sharon

Chemessence has a wonderful Christmas Memories scent--one of my absolute favorites! Just Scent carries a very similar scent called winter spice. Good Luck to you! I know what that's like--it becomes a quest of sorts to find the scent!!:cheesy2:

I am testing Aroma Heavens ..Autumn Spice right now..and it is incredible..it sounds a little like what you could be looking for, except the misletoe..

here is their description of it..

Autumn Spice

CherMark formulation

Autumn sparks the beginning of the holiday glow with a warm blend of cinnamon, allspice, and clove, simmered in sweet, buttery vanilla. A deep, fall spice that is wonderfully perfect year 'round - mix with our Alaskan Wilderness for a woodsy spice. Great for men's candles

If you can afford to throw away your money, which you would be doing if you order and receive nothing. Personally, I would never chance it and try to find something close from a reputable supplier you know! :cool2: