Lone Star favorites?

Darbla

These worked for me in J223....

Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry Cobbler, Creamy Vanilla, French Market (so good), Autumn Lodge (so strong), leather, Tommy (think I mixed it with leather),and Zanzibar Clove (was lighter, but really unique).

I think there are more but my brain is mush.

Great hot pink liquid dye ...

Now to go on here:

Pumpkin and butternut squash one is yummo!

Nectarine and pink coral or something of that nature (loverly!)

Pure Seduction (I can't say it's a right-on dupe, but I love the scent)

Arg I want to remember what else I've used and I can't and I know there was more ...

Oh mandarin orange and cranberry one ... I loved that one too.

I havent' tried their patch yet, but I've heard good things about it.

Thanks, guys!

How pumpkiny is the 'Butternut Pumpkin' one? I have no idea what butternut squash smells like and am wondering if it's close to pumpkin since they are both squash, and if this is really just a plain pumpkin scent and they threw the word 'butternut' in there for marketing purposes only because it sounds catchy. A plain pumpkin would be great. Or does this have some spiciness to it too?

Thanks, guys!

How pumpkiny is the 'Butternut Pumpkin' one? I have no idea what butternut squash smells like and am wondering if it's close to pumpkin since they are both squash, and if this is really just a plain pumpkin scent and they threw the word 'butternut' in there for marketing purposes only because it sounds catchy. A plain pumpkin would be great. Or does this have some spiciness to it too?

Well it's not a spiced pumpkin and it's not a plain pumpkin to the best of my memory. Let me try do this one:

It's like taking pumpkin and combining a warm acorn squash (believe that's what mom used to feed us) with a light drizzle of maple over it, but that maple only meshes into the background. It's an absolutely delicious scent, promise. If Rockin could post here he'd tell you my reaction to it. I think it's a hidden fall beauty.

• 3 months later...
Well it's not a spiced pumpkin and it's not a plain pumpkin to the best of my memory. Let me try do this one:

It's like taking pumpkin and combining a warm acorn squash (believe that's what mom used to feed us) with a light drizzle of maple over it, but that maple only meshes into the background. It's an absolutely delicious scent, promise. If Rockin could post here he'd tell you my reaction to it. I think it's a hidden fall beauty.

OMG, is this stuff good. I get pumpkin and caramel from it; that must be how I'm picking up the maple part you mentioned. If you all hear that I died choking on my own drool after huffing this in a candle, you can blame Scented!

I just got my shipment from Lone Star Candle Supply. The liquid dyes are thick and strong and not too bad on the chemical smell. I like them.

I bought a dozen scents. All very strong. The pumpkin pie spice is maybe more spicy smelling than pumpkin, but its good. I don't know if I like grandma's kitchen. Seems pretty citrus like to me. The pomegranate cider is more cidery to me than pomegranate, but nice. The one that I like the most is Butter Pecan Pie. Very strong and true to its name.

OMG, is this stuff good. I get pumpkin and caramel from it; that must be how I'm picking up the maple part you mentioned. If you all hear that I died choking on my own drool after huffing this in a candle, you can blame Scented!

LMAO!! For me it's a wicked thrower both CT and HT so you should rather enjoy it.