What the heck???

Basically these people want you to join, so you can buy their kits then want you to recruit more people to buy their kits.

If you sign up on the website you have, all you will see is a slide show of a woman making candles, they say at one point if you can boil water you can make candles.

The kit contains: wax, containers, FO, dye, wicks, double boiler, thermometer and more.

It talks about how soy is sooo much better than paraffin.

I have actually had the chance to see and smell one of these candles, this was the ladies first try to ever make a candle and she stopped at one of the convience stores I was at to try to sell them. I could barely smell it, the wick was to close to the side of the jar, not centered and she never tested them.

I told her that she was basically crazy and what she is doing is very dangerous, I was shocked as heck at what she was doing that I didn't even see how much she was charging for them.

She then tried to recruit me, and went on to say that the way to make any money with that program is to recruit. I told her that making candles isn't a get rich program, it might seem easy to somebody that is told thats what they will get if they buy this and recruit this many people but in reality its not.

I told her I rather take forever and learn the ropes than sell candles that are dangerous. Lets just say the manager of the store was there and he told me whenever I feel that my candles are ready for others to buy that I have a spot with all his stores.

Mindy :)

You probably could if you sold them for a hundred bucks each. ;)

I had to watch the slide show. Sure does make it look easy Melt wax, add color and fo, wick the jar and pour. Even shows 2 or 3 different styles of jars. Ya know wwhat's missing. Not one single blurb about testing! Hell, if I didn't care how they burned, I'd have thousands made, ready to sell by now.

"Many of us imagine the process of making candles to be arduous, time consuming and messy. We might picture a cluttered kitchen with numerous pots, molds, wicks etc. Recently, however, CandleWealth International Inc. has been making quantum leaps forward in the field of candle making. "

Interesting... you can earn money just by enrolling more people. Sounds more like a pyramid scheme, just using something as popular as soy candles to lure...

How many Masters you Personally Enroll:

How many Masters each of your Second Level Enroll:

How many Masters each of your Third Level Enroll:

How many Masters each of your Fourth Level Level Enroll:

How many Masters each of your Fifth Level Enroll:

Ok, after reading the PDF for "SUM", it's definately another pyramid scheme :rolleyes2

Yes another candle pyrimid scheam like Candle Wealth! Why am I not surprised?:eek: santa roll

It IS Candle Wealth..if you look around closely, you will find their little logo. They have changed their tactics now..in order to see their horrible video they make you give them all of your information first..poor fools who do!

It IS Candle Wealth..if you look around closely, you will find their little logo. They have changed their tactics now..in order to see their horrible video they make you give them all of your information first..poor fools who do!

I would be one of those poor fools. First name - Satin. Last Name - Ducky, etc :laugh2: Just had to see all their invaulable wonderful info :P

Making the candles is easy -- making a quality candle that creates return business is a different story. Since they are a pyramid org. they are only interested in enrolling new ''masters'' and not producing a quality product.

Crap like this should make us all PROUD of what we do cause we do it well.

Yup, it is......... look at that page, top right hand corner it says

Candle Wealth:shocked2:

When I got my first chunk of beeswax, I thought..."Melt, pour, stick some string in it and sell it...anyone can do it!"

I really thought that.

Seven months later, I am almost happy enough to sell my candles. I am SO GLAD I found this forum. I would have had NO CLUE about testing. I use only beeswax, I add no scents or dyes, and I still have painstakingly tested every container, every wick...every shape and size.

This type of thing makes my stomach do flops. Wait till they are sued because someone's crappy candle burned thier house down.

I want to make candles people want, not candles people want ONCE.

As Gypsyjen Said

LOL...the very first candle I ever made looked better than THAT!!

It was nasty looking!!! I was shocked.. How the heck can you make 6 figures selling pitted candles????:shocked2:

I also got one of the microwave kits... THis is the one I made with the kit.

This is how it looked after it cooled. ( Yes I know the wick is off center too!! )

It set up pretty good on the sides. Minimal frosting, but it was pitted on the top!

The hot throw , well there really wasn't any!!!

post-630-139458387647_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, new to the forum, and I have been enjoying reading about making candles and what it takes to get a great candle, well i was reading this thread, and thought that i would join in, there is another way candlewealth is recruiting people and it's this way, I purchase a ebook off ebay about the different types of candle and guess what was apart of the ebook, and website from the person linking to her site for a membership to candleweath, guess this is a new tactic.