Help me Pick a New Supplier

jennyjo

I want to try some samples from a new FO company, but I can't decide who to try. I already use Peak, CS, BCN, ICS and KY. I am looking at Bert's, Millcreek, TN, and Elements. Elements seems so expensive, but they have some nice sounding oils. Is it worth the price? I know everyone will have a different opinion, but I'd still like to get some feedback.

Moonworks

NG

Bert

Millcreek

Tennessee

All of the above have some nice oils. Just depends on what you want them for and who has the best one.

IMHO, I LOVE MOONWORKS. I got addicted to them at the PA Gathering last year.

NG would be my second choice for FOs.

If you are looking for sniffies of any MW, lemme know. I can hook you up!

I've just started testing my candles and tarts a few months ago. In order to start the most economic way possible, I have bought exclusively from Bert, and all of her oils have been great for me.

My only complaint is she doesn't have some of the more exotic and complex oils out there, but at this point for me, that's okay. I'm looking for a good price and great quality while I'm still getting my feet wet, so it's another vote for Bert's here!

Thanks girls for the replies. Still can't decide where to go next, but I like all of the opinions. I am leaning towards Elements, though they are expensive they have the most that I want to try. Bert's would be #2. Dirtybird-I am 2 miles from Backwoods. I have a couple of favorites, but I don't order too many from her, honestly. I love Gingerbread Latte, others didn't work in my wax well, but I keep trying. I get alot of my jars from Connie, and she is sweet! Also the same with Natures Garden. Good oils but many didn't work in my wax. I hate to order from a supplier and get only one or two oils. I get 8 from Peak and that makes it worth it to order. Same with CS. I get 5-6 from there. At ICS I found 5 keepers already and I want to try more. So I want to find a supplier where I order several, not just one.

Candle Cacoon has some great unusal scents, I use about 3 or 4 oils from them. They are a little on the pricey side but I can get a great scent throw with no more then 3/4 ounce pp, so in long run it equals out. My faves from CC are...

Coconut Macaroon

Sultry Angel

Orange Tea & Crumpets

Candle Cacoon has some great unusal scents, I use about 3 or 4 oils from them. They are a little on the pricey side but I can get a great scent throw with no more then 3/4 ounce pp, so in long run it equals out. My faves from CC are...

Coconut Macaroon

Sultry Angel

Orange Tea & Crumpets

When I first read this I thought it said Slutty Angel... LOL!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Several of my all-time favorites are at Elements (formerly Flickers):

red tea

ginger lime

patchouli honey

sea island grapefruit

olive blossom

balsam and citrus

bartlett and basil

It makes an order worth it when you have so many favorites at one place. You should sign up for their mailing list. They send out sale information frequently.

Wouldn't it be great if one supplier had all your favorite FOs?? But then again, it is really fun to place sampler orders from everyone and compare.

Good luck with your decision. It's a hard one, but I don't think there is a wrong answer!

I have purchased several of Elements fragrance oils, and their CS has been top notch & shipping quick.

Everyone that smells it, including me, loves Patchouli Honey. :drool: The Manuka Lavender Wrap is great, Lavendar & Honey together! Amber & Musk is another favorite, soft & sexy! So far, I have had trouble getting it to throw, but I think its just my inexperience, since I have purchased it made into tarts from 2 online vendors, and the scent carried well. Pomegranate Peach is nice OOB, not the sickening sweet candy scent usually offered as a Pom oil. You can smell the peach. I didn't think I liked Red Tea after I poured it, but it really grew on me, I can detect red tea and rose. The only scent I didn't care for is the beloved Olive Blossom, that smells like my hairspray! I know it is very popular with most people. I would recommend giving them a try!