Can't do without summer fun fragrances.

safaripat

I should have put what has been hot for me.

Butt Naked NG

Poolside Paradise JS

Pomgranate NG

Peach & Berries CW

Pineapple Mango CW

White Tea CW

Lavender Lemon CW

Fressia CW

French Pear TCS

Orange Chili Pepper Ng

Fuzzy Navel CW

Margarita NG

To name a few

Pat

Blue Agave from NG (my new favorite!)

oooooooh, what does this one smell like? Have you tried the new NG Agave Lime? I have a sample of that coming this week! :yay:

Summer is the time of year that I like to smell my green fig fragrances, like Fig Tree from CS and Osmanthus & Fig Leaf from Cierra. And of course the Pineapple Cilantro that I'm still looking for!

Edited by mzpickles
formatting

Looking forward to many summer scents! Summer scents are my fave! I usually burn them throughout the year! I love anything with coconut and fruity scents.

Coconut Lime Verbena

Mango Peach Salsa

Macintosh Apple

Cotton Candy

I am really loving NG's Butt Naked, Coco Mango and Monkey Farts (Although I really want to try Bert's when it comes back in stock)

Pomegranate, watermelon CS, . Melons like CS Honeydew melon.

I think florals do well. I like CS Rainwater a lot. I also agree with Peaks Ocean and my new fav is ICS cactus and sea salt.

oooooooh, what does this one smell like? Have you tried the new NG Agave Lime? I have a sample of that coming this week! :yay:

Blue Agave is amazing...OOB it smells kind of like shampoo, but I put it in 4627 and let it cure for a few days before lighting it. It's just really fresh and clean with a little bit of a bite to it. I can't really describe it! It's also a good unisex scent because of the oakmoss, even my husband couldn't keep his nose out of the jar! I haven't tried the Agave Lime (the Blue Agave has Kaffir lime in it already too) but it sounds like something I'd love...so maybe a sample bottle will be in my next order from NG!

Summer is the time of year that I like to smell my green fig fragrances, like Fig Tree from CS and Osmanthus & Fig Leaf from Cierra. And of course the Pineapple Cilantro that I'm still looking for!

I am looking for a good one too (Pineapple Cilantro), I found some on Brambleberry's site. I haven't bought any yet, if you find a great one let us know.

Kyme

I am looking for a good one too (Pineapple Cilantro), I found some on Brambleberry's site. I haven't bought any yet, if you find a great one let us know.

Kyme

Well, so far I can tell you what isn't a great one imo. Just Scents was way too sharp for my taste. I tried blending with Icey Pineapple & Cool Cilantro from NG but it was too sharp too. I have waiting in line a Pineapple Cilantro from BCN that smells nice oob, it may be the closest to the Illuminations (now Yank-me) that I loved. I also have one to try from the CMS, oob it smells similar to the JS one but it may be different in wax. I'll keep you posted! :smiley2: