Facebook Fan Page

Jokerjen

this sounds exciting...one question for a soap/body products and art etc what do i choose in create a page for?

Product? then what from the drop down menu???

Please help...

Also is there a charge for the shop now feature???

Edited by katshe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can set up your fan page to also post your comments to Twitter. Go to your applications settings and do it there. I never even go to twitter anymore, just let my post from facebook do the work!!

I've been trying to figure out this one but its not working for me. Can you give me a little bit more info? Thanks.

You may have to do this from Twitter. Try going to your twitter account and click on profile, settings, connections on tab at top, and then scroll down to facebook. Think you set it up there. I had forgot and thought I did it from fb but think it is done in twitter. Try it let me know if it works.

That i sso funny that you posted this! I was just brainstorming that it sure would be nice if customers could shop right from my facebook page instead of linking it to etsy, and whattya know?! It's there, and I didn't even know it! So glad you posted this!!!

You may have to do this from Twitter. Try going to your twitter account and click on profile, settings, connections on tab at top, and then scroll down to facebook. Think you set it up there. I had forgot and thought I did it from fb but think it is done in twitter. Try it let me know if it works.

Thanks for checking for me. I will work on it tonight and let you know.:cheesy2:

• 6 months later...

I think you have to send out friend requests or post your site and ask people to like the page.

I wonder how much business is gained from it. Has anyone noticed increased sales directly from FB or is it more of a hassle to have to write something everyday?

I haven't tweeted since Thanksgiving. LOL

I did send send requests to all my friends on FB but I've read articles that say people on FB are bombarded by requests all day and you have to do something to stand out. It not enough anymore to just say "like" my page and people will do and you will instantly have 300 fans. That's what one article said.

I also keep reading that you have to post meaningful things that people want to read and often. I am still getting the hang of it all. I guess 24 fans is better than none. Right?

Here's my page if you guys want to take a look. :cheesy2:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jack-Be-Nimble-Candle-Creations/170225723000330?ref=sgm

Edited by jackbenimble

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to check out everyone's pages! Here is mine:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaxx-Candles/163180983733782

Update: I can't seem to get everyone's pages to come up. Some do, some don't. Do you know if you have to have a personal page linked in to be able to comment and such. I have a business page and am not sure what the limitations are. And it keeps sending me to a page to create a personal account. I guess I need to research more, but if anyone has any insight...

Thanks!

Edited by jaxxcandles
Update