My latest pillars and jigsaw pyramid.

Jojo T.

Hi all, I've finally got back into candle making and decided I'd better post a few pics. The jigsaw pyramid is a bit of an experiment made out of scraps - I can't decide whether I like it or not. Enjoy looking, and I welcome any comments. Cheers, Jojo

post-1250-139458462243_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458462248_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458462251_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458462253_thumb.jpg

I really like the jigsaw pyramid pillar. I love the blue pillar as well. The little seashells look so cute. Makes me want to go to the beach. I'm so ready for the warmer weather.

That made me smile, as I'm SOOO OVER the hot weather here. Can't wait for autumn.

Love the jigsaw candle, looks great.

JoJo, if you are pouring today you must have it a little cooler than we do here in Sydney. Yes I could pour some palm tarts that I need to get finished for an order, but currently am more interested in the roast pork I have going in the bbq :)

You know I am in love with them!! Is that a smooth sided pyramid to boot?

It's a bit of a fugly in my opinion. It was smooth sided to begin with then I carved around the waves to give them more definition and heat gunned it a bit. I had fun.

Love the jigsaw candle, looks great.

JoJo, if you are pouring today you must have it a little cooler than we do here in Sydney. Yes I could pour some palm tarts that I need to get finished for an order, but currently am more interested in the roast pork I have going in the bbq :)

What?!? You're not having lamb?!? Shame on you. :yay:The pork sounds delicious, I hope you have had a great day. We're having a bbq for tea, with lamb of course. Oh, and by the way, it's only 33 here today, so we're laughing.

Edited by Jojo T.