beer soap..for washing NOT for drinking :)

smittenheart

They look good! Where did you get the 2nd beer from? I think DH would like that flavor.

I actually got it from my local grocery store..they have a mix and match 6 pack thing so I got 6 different types of beer to soap with..eek!!

thanks you guys for all of your compliments..

I cant wait to test them out !!

to those interested in making beer soap...

dont know about benefits for the skin but I know it makes my soap more bubbly and creamy. I just did a batch geared more to women, using Wasatch Winter Ale, scented with a gardenia jasmine blend.. so yummy. Generally I try to appeal to males with it, but I decided to do one for the ladies. I love beer soap! I do 100% beer but you can start out with water/beer if it makes you more comfortable.

Just know the beer/lye mix smells AWFUL.. seriously AWFUL.

OH ps.. I dont know if everyone does this but I bring my beer to a simmer to reduce carbonation and let it sit in a mason jar in the fridge loosely covered for 2-3 days before using it to make sure ALL the carbonation is out. Same as if you are making wine soap, which I have only done once.

Beer soap is one of my best sellers with men.. I do a blue moon with orange my husband SWOONS for and gets so sad when I come home from a show sold out of it, lol. I have to set bars aside for him.