Upland's closed for the winter!

asheebeans

from what i understand...silvermoon is under new ownership...and if i also understand right..they have even been honoring some of the bad transactions left by the previous owners...if that is so...i would think they are doing their best to build their business..

everyone that i know of that has a silvermoon mold, loves them..

I just went to Silver moon's website. Do they just carry the liners? I can't find the actual mold anywhere on their site. Their prices are quite a bit higher than Uplands, but if you get good service and product than it's worth it.

from what i understand...silvermoon is under new ownership...and if i also understand right..they have even been honoring some of the bad transactions left by the previous owners...if that is so...i would think they are doing their best to build their business..

everyone that i know of that has a silvermoon mold, loves them..

Silvermoon never changed ownership.

Silvermoon did make good on an order that I placed in January last year. They just sent them about a month ago. I haven't heard of anyone ordering from them recently. I want to order a couple more custom molds from them, but was waiting to see if anyone had placed a recent, successful order. I'm still not real trusting of them, since it took almost a year to get my order.

I have a couple of them but aren't real crazy abou them since they use mylar liners. I bought them because I didn't want to have to line using freezer paper but that isn't the case. The soap always seems to stick to them. Does anyone have any tips?

The instructions I got says to stick in fridge for awhile and it should peel right off. We'll see. The upright has a wooden box that fits inside. You wrap the freezer paper around it and slip into mold, tape flaps to mold and slip wood insert out. I don't make soap but every year or so, works good enough for me.

Edited by Sharon in KY

Silvermoon did make good on an order that I placed in January last year. They just sent them about a month ago. I haven't heard of anyone ordering from them recently. I want to order a couple more custom molds from them, but was waiting to see if anyone had placed a recent, successful order. I'm still not real trusting of them, since it took almost a year to get my order.

I ordered two molds recently and it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get them. They are nicer than uplands. I did not order the wood mold just the liners. My DH made me a wood mold for it for about 5 dollars. I'd order from Silvermoon again.

Edited by cdesousa5
spelling