What Candle Scent Are You Burning?

Candybee

Bedroom is BW Sunshine Lollipop under a candlewamer lamp.

Living Room is KY's Pink Sugar Cookie in a very large enamel mug!

Bathroom is JS Rosevanilla in a small Monterrey Western Ware mug.

Candle room is Plumberry Spice in a 16 oz. sq. MJ only because Boo Boo's cat box! LOL

I am not burning this but still smell Twigs and Berries after 6 hours.Scent is coming from the basement. :)

What I am burning is Kaumquat. I have had it in the basment for 2 years. Just a small flower pot votive but thinking about bringing this scent back. The reason I went for this today is a customer called.Wanted 10 aromatherapy candles and then ALL of my old candles. No matter what condition the labels are in. I came up with 30 for her but could have a few more. :yay:

My basement is looking better now. After Christmas will finish it off. Getting organized after Christmas,shows,online orders,and me having 2 surgeries and husband having 2.

LynnS

Edited by LynnS

Been buring home sweet home in the kitchen, along with some gingerbread melts just sitting there scenting the room without being melted.

Front room is currently testing Torrential Rain from NG in a 16 oz apothecary with wood wick and that one scents the whole house.

have just finished a 16 oz apothecary in sugar cookie with wood wick and have also just started testing a 3 x 3 palm pillar - scent unknown as Tracy made that one :)

A varient of various votives and melts in other parts of the house such as bathrooms etc, mainly scents we have purchased locally.