Marble

SatinDucky

Thanks ya'll. Guess this means it's a big hit :yay:

Donita... there's so much more that I don't know how to do, it's not funny...LOL. Trying new things is like an addiction to me. Not always a good thing. This is part of the reason testing takes me so long. I have trouble sticking to one thing at a time. Seems like each thing I create or see spurs another idea and I'm off and running to try it, instead of stopping and testing what I just finished. I still have many scents to test, but I can't seem to do it without getting creative and drawing the process out. This one started because I got these two oils in the coop and wanted to see what they smell like mixed together. I didn't intend to do a marble when I mixed it up, it just happened. Of course, I have my disaster mini pillar here too. It's a 3 x 4 with the leftover. Had made a cross and angel to embed on the side. Made the overpour way to hot and the not only fell off, they melted to half size :shocked2: Then I got imaptient and accidently froze it beyond repair :rolleyes2

Beautiful marble - just like the real thing if you know what I mean. Love the colours. Also had a quiet chuckle (albeit in sympathy) about your disaster story coz it sounded just like so many of mine. So little time so many candles to make. :smiley2: