Christmas HP Soap

leisa2003

What a great job and I wish I could smell it too! I kept looking for your next soap once you posted your first. :yay:

This really does smell great, and I don't make it as often as I'd like, its just for family or friends. I have a few family members though who likes anything mexican tasting or smelling, so I am giving this to them in a gift basket.

Hmmm!! I can't see making taco smelling soap.:lipsrseal ewww!! LOL!!

Billie, between you and Barbara with your swirls, I think I will be venturing into CP soon. I know I could never be as good at it as you guys, but it looks fun. I don't care what mine looks like, just so that it smells good and feels good.:smiley2: lol

ETS: Billie, you and Barbara are my inspiration, I think of the two of you every time I am making soap.

Edited by leisa2003

I love how we all inspire each other and pass it on. Barbara has really helped me out and is an inspiration to a lot of people. I wouldn't be swirling anything without this board and all the people here who have generously shared. I spend way to much time on this board and others, looking at pictures and reading. :laugh2:

I love the green and the scent sounds great too. I started with M&P, then HP which a friend taught me then learned CP though tonnes of library books and help from forums etc. I could never get my HP to look that great so jumped into CP right away. I find that CPOP is similar to HP.

I also am inspired constantly by members on this board and the learning never stops and I'm always anxious to try a new idea.