Sensual Amber

Kitn

Nice soap, I also order from Voyageur and love their customer service. I just placed an order with them last week and will have to try Sensual Amber in my next order. I also love their French Vanilla and Gardenia. The only scent I haven't liked is their Cranberry Plum.

Thank you all . No it won't go brown . That is good to know about Voyageur's other scents , I haven't tried many of them , but what I have tried I like very much . Their customer service is second to none . The tahitian vanilla is supposed to be awesome .

Scented,

Yes that is the right link. I've used various suppliers in Canada and a few in the US and this one is top notch.

Kitn,

Here is what I've used and really like:

-Coconut (just got it and haven't used it yet, it's a bit different from the two Coconuts I've purchased from other suppliers. It's more of a cool scented coconut versus a warm scent. I'll have to soap with it and see how it turns out.

-Creme Brulee (just got it but it smells identical to another supplier I usually get this from and it's divine)

-Cucumber (tried this once for a special request and it's really nice)

-Endless Sea (just love this scent and consistently order it)

-Fig and Melon (nice and fresh one of my favourites)

-Gardenia (love this one as well and it's a new favourite, used it in soap and plan to make a candle with it this week-end)

-Lavender (this is great in soap and in soy candles)

-Lily of the Valley (my mom's favourite scent and it's beautiful)

-Oceanus (I used to work for The Body Shop years ago) and this one is a great dupe (great in soap and soy candles)

-Rain (this is delicate but really great)

Think I've tried their red rose too but can't remember and it was great as well.

Edited by Firefly