need coffee fragrance suggestions

chiptooth

I am in the midst of possibly supplying a coffee shop with some of my things and in trying to make this a go I've been requested to carry some if not all the following fragrances and after searching my favorite FO places I'm going nuts trying to see where I can get the most requested to save on ordering from numerous places and also trying to compare reviews. UGH, here's the list that I don't have on hand:

I saw these on NG and would like opinions if you've used these in soy:

Snickerdoodle Latte

Cafe Caramel

Fresh Brewed Coffee (old or new)

French Vanilla Coffee (used to carry vanilla coffee from CC closeout)

these I'm not sure where is best

Hot cocoa

caramel cinnamon latte (ICS) reviews?

Irish Mocha, Bailey's Irish Cream, etc.

Amaretto

Candied Chestnuts

I also thought I saw someone carried a pumpkin spice latte but can't remember if this is an actual oil or if I saw that someone mixed this on their own.

Any other suggestions would be very welcome as well.

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but...

I have Caramel Cinnamon Latte from ICS-I have not tested it yet. OOB, it is yummy...I realize that really means nothing!

Also:

Vanilla Hazelnut Latte ICS-Amazing cold throw, virtually no hot throw. I don't know how this is possible, but that was my result!

Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha MC-Finally, a good one! Great, actually! My husband hates it because he thinks I have made coffee for him! One of the strongest throwing fragrances I have. :cheesy2:

Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee (LS) I found this to smell not really much like coffee, and had fairly weak hot throw.

I used these all in parasoy tarts. HTH!

I have used or use these with awesome results.

Ics

caramel cinnamon latte -- great

pumpkin spiced latte --awesome

coffee bean---I mix it with mc's snickerdoodle to make snickerdoodle latte (awesome mix)

Not coffee, but ics's pumpkin creme brulee is selling like crazy for me. I can't keep up with the orders for it. You could add some coffee bean to it.

Mc

Vanilla hazelnut mocha - strong.

I have also mixed mc's pumpkin spice, french vanilla, with icss coffee bean, with great results.

Backwoods

Gingerbread latte --strong, love it.

the candle sources

coffee caramel cream

Edited by carol k
added

ICS - Without a doubt has the best fresh brewed coffee!!

I get the the vanilla Hazelnut from her and mix my own Hazelnut Coffee.

To die for!!! :yay:

She does carry a Hazelnut coffee which she blends with the above 2 mentioned, but it is a little light on the coffee scent IMO, so I blend my own.

I mix KY's Coffee with Creme Brulee and a little Cinnamon ... I call it Cinnamon Cafe Brulee. BW's Gingerbread Latte is selling great for me, it smells awesome!

Just got a sample of the Gingerbread Latte last week and it smells so good OOB. Haven't put it in wax yet, though.