What Wax Do You Use For Tarts?

ky-sam

I use KY's also and I just got in their new scent sugar corn pudding and it rocks the house. I never would have bought that scent with that name but heard great reviews on this site so I gave it a try. Boy am I glad I did. I'm calling it pink cupcakes.

I use KY's also and I just got in their new scent sugar corn pudding and it rocks the house. I never would have bought that scent with that name but heard great reviews on this site so I gave it a try. Boy am I glad I did. I'm calling it pink cupcakes.

What does the sugar corn pudding smell like?? Ive Been thinking about getting it.:confused:

• 1 month later...
I used the Sugared Corn Pudding in Glass Glow for tarts

How do you get Glass Glow out of the molds? :confused:

I use NatureWax C3, Ecosoya PB, pillar palm wax (feathering & starburst) for tarts. Generally, I simply pour any leftover wax from candlemaking into molds for tarts. I don't add extra FO and they have a great HT. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't try to cut the 4794. I put a slab in a trashbag and beat the daylights out of it with a hammer. It works best if you prop it up on something so it's not lying flat on the ground. I sometimes use my front step, but the neighbors think I'm nuts. I actually discovered it works much better in my pile of laundry. :shocked2: Also, you may want to double bag or use a pillow case because all that violence can take a toll on a trash bag! :laugh2: