Mantra Swirl

Barbara AL

Finally got DH to make me some dividers to do the Mantra Swirl This soap is scented in Huggies from BB. For the Yellow gold I used Lemon Pop Mica and 24 Karat gold mica mixed together for the white part I just added TD and of course the purple is Grape Pop Mica.

mvc041f.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Barbara AL

I didn't get my purple close enough to the middle so it would be on both sides of the soap and next time I will pour further up so it will get all the way to the bottom.

Here is the finished product.

mvc046f.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments!!

Barb

Karol,

I had a 9 inch log mold. When I took it out of the mold the log was facing me I cut three sections like sliced bread 2 1/2 inches wide then I had just one piece that was 1 1/2 inches I just kept for myself. The parts that were 2 1/2 inches wide I laid it on it side and cut in half making two soaps out of there. It was really hard for me to understand but the nine inch log mold only made 6 bars 1 1/2 inches wide and then I had a 1 1/2 inch piece for me.

I will see if I still have the pic on my camera.

Your answer Dave is that I took the dividers out after I got all my color in there that way one side is white and one side is yellow and then I poured a section almost down the middle with purple I then took a bamboo screwer and make a cursive L design all the way down the log with my metal screwer.

Barbara Al

Karol,

I had a 9 inch log mold. When I took it out of the mold the log was facing me I cut three sections like sliced bread 2 1/2 inches wide then I had just one piece that was 1 1/2 inches I just kept for myself. The parts that were 2 1/2 inches wide I laid it on it side and cut in half making two soaps out of there. It was really hard for me to understand but the nine inch log mold only made 6 bars 1 1/2 inches wide and then I had a 1 1/2 inch piece for me.

I will see if I still have the pic on my camera.

Thanks Barb, I will have to wait till I get another cutter for this. :laugh2: