Mr. Missy's oils

sassyQ

I got an email on the 25th saying they sent it out(after I sent them an email)..

Yesterday, I sent an email asking for a tracking number. Well they called today and told me that the package was returned to them this morning...hmm really....the message they left said the address must have been wrong. My address is correct that is on their website. They also said the would send me 2 free pounds of oil of my choice. So I guess we will see...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I got today.....ginger apple, love, candied apple, love, tangerine, raspberry lemon tart, more lemon and I like, Blackberry Criossant, absolutely to die for, and Yuzu and Lime, BEAUTIFUL!!! That was a huge sale he had so I am wondering if things are just taking a little extra time? Just a guess. I love all I got and cannot wait to get them in wax. I am glad this is happening during "slowish" season where I will have time to test and get it all ready for fall. I got an e-mail today saying to watch your newsletter, something magical is going to happen. Be sure you are signed up....it's coming tonight!! Don't know any more than that but it certainly got my attention. On the problems, try calling maybe. He says he is available to help.............Will post again after waxing. Oh, oh, there will be a page just for samples too I understand.

ok i got mine today too i got.

spiced vanilla, buttercream vanilla, cinnamon red hot, frosty lemon, raspberry, french strawberry, guava papaya, pineapple coconut. not sure on the oob smells..

spiced vanilla oob smells like fruity vanilla, frosty lemon smells like lemon pledge, raspberry smells true, french strawberry smells true, pineapple coconut i dont smell much coconut.

so yeah ill have to get them in wax to see how they smell then.

Dee, what does the guava papaya smell like. I know it is OOB, but do you like it? Some of mine come alive in wax, so OOB is not really fair. I had wanted to get that guava and missed out on it!!

Okay, lets test this..........I want free shipping, maybe a % off on the oils, ummmmmm, what else? I want to try that hemp wax so maybe cheaper on that? I love free shipping!!!!!! What else??? I am going to shoot for the moon on this one! I mean, they asked, right?

I got another order from the yesterday. And I must say I am so disapointed in the Lemon Lime...to me and in wax it is even more awful than lemon pledge. I was so excited to get this one base on other reviews and I will not be using it. I put it to wax right away. Because I know more than anyone that OOB can be so different that what it smells like in wax. Well not with this one at all.

And the cinnamon stick to me OOB smells exactly like apple cinn. Not the bakery type smell that should be cinn stick. I am putting it to wax this morning. Not sure it will be any diff though.

Key Lime Pie smells really good OOB. Actually really good.

Sugared Plums smells pretty good OOB, my son said, oh you got bubblegum fragrance? Sort of smells that way, but it does smell good. Will be waxing this one too.

Sugar Cookie to me is ok OOB, not a true strong cookie scent at all to me. Something is missing in the OOB smell. Will wax it and report back.

Honey Almond actually smells pretty darn good OOB. I like it, and hope it smells just as good when I put it to wax.

Anyway...I did send an email to Jason, who I have been dealing with there to let him know of the Lemon Lime and the results I got, as I did call before ordering to ask if it was this one or the other lime one I should order to have a more Lime Cooler type scent and he said the Lemon Lime was the one. Well its not. So I will see what he tells me.

Over all though, I have had GREAT customer service from this company and from Jason in particular. He has even called me the 2 times on my orders and made sure I knew my orders were shipping and what my tracking numbers were. And when they shorted me my one bottle of powdered sugar, they sent that out right away with another 1lb bottle of oil in a scent of my chosing. So I am anxious to see what this whole hot button sale thing will be. I sent in what I would love to see. I would like to get the free sniffies in the orders like other comps do. That is how I find alot of my oils and it makes me buy......LOL like I need to buy more right now...anyway hope these OOB reviews help ya'll~

I agree Carol, I did not get near what I wanted!! Someone else from another board suggested a scent sample sale. I added another "wish" e-mail to them because that would be great too. I can't wait to see the sale thingy tonight!!! I hope a lot of people participated. I'm sure there were better ideas than mine.

I put in for a 1oz. $1.00 sampler sale..

If I want to try out a new company, I always wait

until they ahave a sampler sale..

I just know waxes are so diffrent from each other..

I don't like buying 1lb. even if it is a good deal..

not know if it will work in my wax..

Per the email I got last night, well newsletter or whatever, they are taking ideas all day and then at 7:00 tonight they'll send out the actual deal. I wonder how long it will be for? I love the 1.00 sample idea. May have to e-mail again.....they are going to be sick of me!!!!

Here are the ideas I submitted:

Samples ~ at least 2 oz. size

Free sample with every order.

FREE SHIPPING

Per lb. discount if you buy more than 1 pound of the same scent.

5 lb. prices (some FO's that I sell alot, I will purchase 5 lb. at a time)

If you are going to discontinue a scent, email your customer ahead of time and let them know.

We HATE discontinue surprises especially if it's a good seller for us.

Scent Descriptions

Test results: What waxes have you tested your FO's in? HT and CT info. in "that particular" wax.

Candlelady!!! What great suggestions. I said Free Shipping about 20 times (well more than once anyway) 1.00 scent sample, scent sample sale, lower prices on wax, scent descriptions, and great sales on the FO's (EDITED). :yay:

OK ladies. This is going to be the last time it gets mentioned so let's please try to refrain from posting specifics about sales ... suggestions for sales to them is fine, but any more mentions about specifics of a sale in the fragrance section isn't cool.

There's a weekly sales listing where they want that information. For everyone, you can post the sale there. That's why the section/thread was created. A supplier does not have to be the person to list sales there and some of you may have not known. Please take the sale information there. I will say replicate posts there will be removed.

If you want a link to the area, check out the sticky at the top of the fragrance section.

Thanks.