Fruit Medley Chunk

grama

[attach]17513[/attach]

I was waiting for my oil to come in Friday and decided to make these. This is my first try and it had been on my mind to do but just hadn't had time. Knew the colors and scent I wanted. I think they look pretty good for a first time:yay: I really like making them, you can do so much more!

post-5428-139458455488_thumb.jpg

Those are beautiful candles! I just made some container chunk palm wax candles. I goofed up the first time and did not heat the jar and got a bunch of jump lines. Made another one used the heat gun and it turned out pretty! I know nothing about posting pictures, so I will see if I can get the children to help their Mom! Ya'll are such an inspiration! :yay::yay:

Those look great. I just did the same thing this week. I took a bunch of tea lights that were not good enough for sale or were extras, cut them in chunks and poured over with white wax. They turned out really cool. I'm anxious to see if they sell.

Oh, they look so perfectly yummy for summer!

I love chunk candles and made them in 1343 for 3 years - now that I am switching to soy and later on palm I am hoping to be able to get to make soy chunkies!

Are yours soy? They are purdymuss

:yay:

WOW! Those are absolutely gorgeous!! I am starting pillars soon myself! I just ordered my very first mold! Any tips I should be using? I am very excited! I have tried a few new things lately and I am loving this job more and more every day! Its like playing! hehe