New site

Your pictures are beautiful! You make me want to get back into doing gels again.

Everything loaded quickly. I didn't have the time to look at each one individually but just took a quick look at each category. I think you should be very pleased with what you've got there. It's very impressive, and your talent is abundant!

Very nice! I agree your pix are beautiful and I love the layered pillars the best.

One thing I noticed was the pic you had a lit candle was very attractive. I sometimes think we forget to do pix with a lit candle so customers can see how it looks.

Thanks again everyone!:) Typo's have all been corrected (thanks for pointing it it. Sometimes it totally slips right by you and you need another pair of eyes!)

I thought it would be a good idea to have at least a few of the candle pics with lit candles, just to show that they really are candles!lol

Mandi has been such an absolute doll!!

Thanks again! Ok, what do think of the topper I put on the home page? You get a glimpse of the products.....

Hmmm. My thought is the pictures are too small and I think they should be bigger. The banner thing is fine, but I want to see bigger pictures and wade through less words or will you be adding more pictures?

The site is easy to get around. I love your pillars! I was on the misc page looking at the soy melts and noticed "piece" to be misspelled.

Have you had any difficulties removing the melts from the packaging?

Also if I were you I would make the banner or at least the image of the logo link back to your home page. I went there automatically to try to go home and had to go "hunt" for the link back to the home page. I assume also that your pricing is in CAD? If you have any US customers they might assume USD unless they pay attention to the fact that you live in Canada.