Want ideas on 2 mixes

LynnS

I mixes these oils with mc's lemon drops.

c&s's vanilla pods - for lemon creme

ls's or ng's warm vanilla sugar - for lemon sugar

you can also mix

cherry with lemon for cherry lemonade

lime with lemon for lemon/lime

a cake fo with lemon for lemon cake

sugar cookie with lemon for lemon sugar cookies

lemon with peppermint -citrus mint

lemon with eucalyptus - lemon eucalyptus -this is a pretty good mix for keeping bugs away.

lemon with citronella

Got any mints?

Let's see, Apple with vanillas or might try sandalwood or pear or even see what amber does for it.

Lemon -- buttercream, mints, sage, tea, water scents, other fruits -- maybe a lemon and nectarine, maybe try it with honey too. Got any sugar cookies or pastry scents you could combine it with?

Great mixing ideas. I have 16 ounces of these 2 FO's and now have plenty different scents to mix. A large variety. I like the idea of the bug scent for this time of year. chance to use my 16 ounce tins.

LynnS

I mix mine and change the name so people don't know what is in them. Then they are my own scents. green apple and violet is awesome. Any light floral mixes with apple. I pick up 2 bottles that I think I want to mix and put them under my nose, back and forth, until I can smell them together. Works good. There are so many that blend well.

I always mix apple with Spiced Pear (I use Bert's), it's a best seller for me. I also mix it with Apple Pie to "kick it up a notch". For the fall, mixing apple with Pumpkin Souffle is an awesome Apple Pumpkin Butter.

For mixing lemon, I use any vanilla bakery type ...

Sugar Cookie

Buttercream

Vanilla Frosting

Pound Cake

Creme Brulee (KY) ... I rename it Lemon Lush

Warm Vanilla Sugar (I got this one from carolk)

Wow, Lynn--I think you hit the jackpot!! I was going to add some, but everything I thought of had already been mentioned. You can use up lots more than your 16 oz of each of these if you try everything mentioned!

I always mix apple with Spiced Pear (I use Bert's), it's a best seller for me. I also mix it with Apple Pie to "kick it up a notch". For the fall, mixing apple with Pumpkin Souffle is an awesome Apple Pumpkin Butter.

For mixing lemon, I use any vanilla bakery type ...

Sugar Cookie

Buttercream

Vanilla Frosting

Pound Cake

Creme Brulee (KY) ... I rename it Lemon Lush

Warm Vanilla Sugar (I got this one from carolk)

These sound really good. I like the Lemon Lush idea, I will have to give that a try.

Which lemon are you using? I have never carried a non bakery lemon fo. I did use JBN's Lemon Grass a couple of years ago and mixed it with their JBN birthday cake and made Lemon Crumb cake. It was actually a really good seller for me. But then the birthday cake fo changed, guess they went with different supplier and when I reformulated it, I could not give it away. It was awful.