Splurges

Scented

I think I'm on the brink of itching to spend, but besides that, what, if anything, would you splurge on in scents ... maybe it's a must have and maybe it's just something new that you really, really, really, really gotta try?

There are soooooo many wonderful sounding scents I want from these suppliers, but they're so expensive I never order from them. So these would be splurges for me:

Day-Star

The Scent Works

Southern Garden Scents

Sweet Cakes

Probably not what you had in mind but if I had money to splurge on fragrances I have been wanting to try Southern Soapers. Still haven't tried anything from there yet. I should because we are both in Virginia.

Also-- what is that new place Moon-- something that was started when Flickers was closed. I would love to try her new oils.

I've also discovered I like using fruit extracts in my soaps such as lemon extract. If I had more money I would definitely try more.

Scent Works:

Acadian Homecoming

Altair

Aegean Mist

Andalusian Olive Blossom

Ambra del Nepal

Botanical Hemp

East Indian Patchouli

Enchanted Moon

Cardamom

Creamy Coconut

Egyptian Spice

Et Une Rose

Fata Morgana

Fire Island Dunes

Forest Muse

Green Irish Tweed

Iced Black Keemum Tea

Fine Young Cannabis

Instant Karma

Malabar Peppercorn

Mango Lassi

Oakmoss

Pomegranate

Pomona's Garden

Night Spirit

Southern Soapers.

Raspberry Bombe & Adirondack. Great on their own, fantastic blended.

Or mix the bombe with a chocolate... OMG.

SweetCakes Rigaud sampler http://www.sweetcakes.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=621

Or maybe the Apothecary sampler (it's caught my eye - haven't ordered it yet... http://www.sweetcakes.com/default.php?cPath=23

Candles or soaps!

Rice Flower and Shea for me.Made a car freshener and is awesome.Gotta make a candle.

AND some scents from Berts since a few have raved about them.

Pearberry

Fall Harvest

Christmas Pear

Ivy and Apple

Dogwood

Candy Cane

Balsam and Berries

Washday

I just needed some different scents beside some many baked and fruit scents. I need a change.:smiley2:

I hardly sell anything that has to do Christmas but going to try again.

Bert is having a sale now too. :yay:

LynnS

That's just a very partial wish list I listed above. You know us foho's. :D

I'm also a huge fan of essential oils and aromatherapy. I want some Roman chamomile right now and it's one of the more expensive ones. I blend spearmint and eucalyptus EOs for my own stress relief blends. I did that the other day and added juniper berry EO, which doesn't smell like berries at all.

If you REALLY want to spend money, get yourself some real rose oil and float away to heaven. I love good smelling roses, and haven't fooled much with rose FOs because I just don't see them as holding a candle to the hybrid tea roses that I used to grow. I bought expensive ones that I picked just for their scent. And even though I just said I'm hesitant about rose FOs, Ring of Fire or somebody else here on the board has been praising 'Guns and Roses' FO and I want to try that. Is that from Southern Soapers?

Good lavender EO is nirvana too, and it can get expensive. Or are you one of the lavender haters?

Yes, it's Southern Soapers (Guns 'n Roses). I can't bring myself to do it because of the high leather note lol.

Before I splurge on rose, I'll get more patch lol. Interesting to see some of the selections here. Darbla, I probably have half of your Scent Works list lol. (Well maybe not half lol)