Peach ...

Scented

I hate to bring an old topic up, but what suggestions have you got for peach or a great peach combination for, oh, say, bath bombs, lotions and that toiletry jazz? Already use what I use for candles, but that doesn't strike me as peachy for bath bombs (bad me.)

Thank you for more suggestions!!

I'll second Peach and Lotus - it is very nice. The Lotus really mellows that peach out. This is not a tart peach scent but is very soft.

Had this before and decided to sell it, because I couldn't get to it ... looks like it will be among several that I will be out buying lol.

I agree with White Peach from SW....and also the Peach and Pomegranate from Backwoods. I haven't soap the Peach & Pomegranate yet but the white peach is delish and strong in CP soap!

To you and Camay ... really? This holds up well. I haven't heard of a peach that does hold up well in CP. Can you two tell me more at least about the scent.

On the Soap Scent Review Board, White Peach gets some great reviews in CP - I guess it doesn't fade or morph. I have only used it in shower gel. It smells very fresh and realistic, not candy or overly fake sweet.

I have soaped (cp) white peach from OT and it really holds the scent very well. I think it is called peach deveign. It is a white peach. Personally,I don't like it, but have got some pomegranate and peach ordered from backwoods, and can not wait to soap it. I have heard that this does very good in cp.

To you and Camay ... really? This holds up well. I haven't heard of a peach that does hold up well in CP. Can you two tell me more at least about the scent.

it's supposed to. I have 4 oz I haven't soaped yet. But soon...