rant!!!!!!

Ok, I have ordered from kathy at ICS for quite a while, I love her her oils and her shipping is unbeatable! I just bought 6 or 7 botlles and no packing, not ziplock bag and of course one of the bottles leaked and I'm left with 1/2 a bottle. I know from reading other posted, I'm just screwed but boy does that tick me off, I would send some half a candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No HUgs today, I"m grumpy:)

Michele

I loved the oils too I used to buy from her, but not that much to put up with that kind of CS. There are just too many other places I can buy oils from that can spare a few cents worth of tape on a package to stay in the black. Don't you think you are asking a little too much for a ziplock bag? :laugh2: I didn't even get tape on the box much less some sort of packing material!

Did you buy the insurance by the way- as if it would have done any good?

Ok, I have ordered from kathy at ICS for quite a while, I love her her oils and her shipping is unbeatable! I just bought 6 or 7 botlles and no packing, not ziplock bag and of course one of the bottles leaked and I'm left with 1/2 a bottle. I know from reading other posted, I'm just screwed but boy does that tick me off, I would send some half a candle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No HUgs today, I"m grumpy:)

Michele

So she won't replace it or give you credit for the leaked oil?? Must be nice that these companies don't need are business.:shocked2:

I have been trying to get a back ordered item from a supplier, not ICS, & it finally came today. First of all, she ignored my emails til I got kind of nasty, said it had already been shipped on or before the 11th. Well the ship date on it was the 21st. I'm done with her, even tho I love some of the oils I won't do business with someone who lies to me.:mad:

Sorry didn't mean to hijack this:laugh2:

Michele

You really do need to contact her and she if she will do anything. If she doesn't replace the oil or give you back some of your money you need to file with the Better Business Bureau. Your best recourse is to let her know she didn't get away with it and filing with the BBB will at least put that black mark on her reputation for others to see. You can do it all right on line, it's very easy!!

I have never had a problem with ICS, and hope I never do.

I really like some of the oils she carries..

I order from ICS and cross my fingers every time that I don't have a leak..

I don't know why she does not tape the tops either. :confused:

It's a simple solution and it will keep her customers happy.

Hey ICS... Tape your lids... PLEASE..

We could use this thread as a petition and send her the link..:cheesy2:

All those in favor of ICS taping their lids tight to avoid spillage during shipment..

Please Post your comment Here!!

Well, it's a done dea I sent a nice note telling her to get a grip....no not really,just kidding! I'm pretty sure it isn't gonna get me me far but oh well!! What would it take to wrap a piece of tape arount the cap or put it in a ziplock bag!!! I was nice about it but have a felling it isn't gonna matter!!!!!

HuGs

Michele:yay:

Well, it's a done dea I sent a nice note telling her to get a grip....no not really,just kidding! I'm pretty sure it isn't gonna get me me far but oh well!! What would it take to wrap a piece of tape arount the cap or put it in a ziplock bag!!! I was nice about it but have a felling it isn't gonna matter!!!!!

If you don't hear anything, then file with the BBB. It really bothers me that some of these suppliers get away with stealing your money. If you don't follow through, then why complain about it at all. It's your right to file and hit the point home that you aren't gonna take shoddy suppliers of any sort!!

If everyone that will not use them again, will all write an email at the same time telling why they will not use them. Maybe she will get the hint. This is a lot of business for her. If my customers wrote me a bunch of emails tellin me this, I would freak out. If she didn't care, then to heck with her. I am tempted to write and tell her I was going to place a large order with her, but noticed all the bad posted about her company. So I choose to go elsewhere. It is really the truth. I wanted to order from her, but now......... Not a big order though. It would be a little lie. :rolleyes2

Here ya go: http://www.bbb.org/us/ You can file a claim right on line, it's very easy!!

People really need to follow through and turn in these lousy suppliers. They got my money back on 2 different occasions. It's amazing how fast a supplier will reply when the BBB gets involved!! :cool2:

I didn't file with the BBB but I did file a charge back and won.

Are you able to order from the suppliers you reported to the BBB or just choose not too? I am wondering if a supplier would refuse to do business after that which is why I think people don't do it as often as they should.

I think people rely on them too much and would rather swallow a few bucks then retest.

This is why it is so important to have the fragrance twins threads. The same stuff is out there we just have to know where to look.

Hi!

Well, here's what she said, she had me weigh it and it was 4 oz less that it should of been, which she said to just put a note in the next time I ordered to just let her know she owes me 4 oz. She was very decent about it which I was reaaally glad cause I love alot of her oils!

Hugs

Michele

I am new to making candles and my first order was with candlewic. I placed a 75.00 order before shipping and I got the package late friday night...... But I ordered a candle making kit which came with 4 1oz bottles and they were suspose to be cucumber melon, tangerine, vanilla and red apple peel. NONE OF them were what they were suspose to be and 1 bottle actually had a slice in it so everything was oily and wet. the glass jars had to all be washed because they were nasty along with my instructions on how to make them. I made a batch of candles and I have no idea what the scent is because the bottle had a sticker that is now unreadable. UGH not happy at all :( :( :(

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable company to order some new stuff from because I cant order from Candlewic again. That was a mess...... I ordered the kit because it had my 3 favorites scents in the kits. Then I get a kit in May that has pine in it ugh yucky. And the only decent scent was the cherry that had a slice in it. Any help will help I think lol

Kim

Honestly up until last night, I had only ordered from Peak and have had nothing but the best of product, service, packing and delivery time. If I had not needed some incense stuff I would not have ordered from another company. I'm sure I will use other sources as my needs develop but for now they are awesome! Dave

many of you know that I pick up from a few companies that are local for me and I just wanted to say: I picked up an order last week that I placed while I was there and they still took the time to put a piece of plastic under the cap (it helps make the seal of the bottle super tight) and put my 2 4 oz bottles of oil in a ziplock!! actually I think they keep stock bottled and ready to go but still!props for NG

I am new to making candles and my first order was with candlewic. I placed a 75.00 order before shipping and I got the package late friday night...... But I ordered a candle making kit which came with 4 1oz bottles and they were suspose to be cucumber melon, tangerine, vanilla and red apple peel. NONE OF them were what they were suspose to be and 1 bottle actually had a slice in it so everything was oily and wet. the glass jars had to all be washed because they were nasty along with my instructions on how to make them. I made a batch of candles and I have no idea what the scent is because the bottle had a sticker that is now unreadable. UGH not happy at all :( :( :(

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable company to order some new stuff from because I cant order from Candlewic again. That was a mess...... I ordered the kit because it had my 3 favorites scents in the kits. Then I get a kit in May that has pine in it ugh yucky. And the only decent scent was the cherry that had a slice in it. Any help will help I think lol

Kim

I order from Candlewic all the time, and this is unusual for them. If you call them, they will do something about it. I had a couple jars break in an order one time, and they credited my credit card without any question. I didn't have shipping insurance either. Another time I wasn't granted a discount, and they made that right too. I have other things that I did wrong in ordering and they made it right too.

If you aren't getting what you are ordering, or something isn't right, you should let them know. They are very generous with wick samples too. I wouldn't write them off so quickly.

Also to determine what oil you used in that candle. Look at your packing slip and see which ones were sent. If the other labels are legible you'd be able to figure it out.