Tea Scents

I'm a big tea fan. Here are my favs:

White tea - candlescience (I do love their white tea and berries too, although I don't smell much tea in there)

Also love the white tea and ginger from Peaks, and the white tea and cactus from Tenn.

Green Tea - love the Peak version (sorry, not east coast, but they are having a sample sale!)

Red Tea - love the one from Flickers, now Elements (though I don't know where they are located - Kentucky? - they are having 15% off now), and the one from the scent works is good too.

Black Tea - iced black keemun tea from the scent works

If you want sniffies or samples of any/all of these, PM me!

I agree - Candlescience White Tea is great. I recently ordered about 30 different scents during their sample sale and this was one of my very favorites and I'm not even a tea person. My husband and all of my co-workers really like it as well.

I prefer NG Green Tea. It's more green and herbaly... not perfumey like Peaks (no offense to Peaks... this one smells good too!).

NG Green Tea soaps well, and STICKS LIKE GLUE. I used 1 oz. PP

Flickers used to carry Tea and Sugar (not sure if Elements picked it up or not), this one smelled great too.

Lori... did you take advantage of the OT&L sale? She has a Black Iced Tea that smells DIVINE. I haven't soaped it yet though... but I think she has the soaping notes for this one on her site.

I prefer NG Green Tea. It's more green and herbaly... not perfumey like Peaks (no offense to Peaks... this one smells good too!).

NG Green Tea soaps well, and STICKS LIKE GLUE. I used 1 oz. PP

Flickers used to carry Tea and Sugar (not sure if Elements picked it up or not), this one smelled great too.

Lori... did you take advantage of the OT&L sale? She has a Black Iced Tea that smells DIVINE. I haven't soaped it yet though... but I think she has the soaping notes for this one on her site.

I think I will go with NG Green Tea. I like the idea of herbally green not perfume.

I haven't quite decided everything I want from OT&L. Guess I'd better hurry up.

The Red Tea was outta stock yesterday. Will have to wait til it's in stock and will try the Cranberry one as well.

NG Boston Tea Party

BCN Wildberrry Zinger Tea

CC Orange Tea and Crumpets

These sound good as well.

I love NG's Mint mango tea! Havent soaped it yet but in B & B it was great

I second this one! I haven't soaped it either... but in scrubs it's AMAZING. I can't even smell the mint in it though.

It's very spa-ish and fresh. When I sniff it, I instantly think of Spring for some reason. I usually put a bit in my candle warmer with some DPG for INSTANT "clean house" smell. lmao