** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

Brrrr, it's 25 degrees outside!

What's up this weekend - shows, new scents, buried in wax?

I've got a show starting at 4PM today, and 6 hours tomorrow. At an old Victorian, Applegate House, in Ashland. Will be interesting. Am leaving early from work to set up - I'm kind of worried about all the stock that's sitting out in my car right now - I hope I don't crack any candles.

So Sunday I'll be busy - have an order for 10 large gift baskets. So making lots of votives and bubble baths and lipbalms and bath teas to fill in the gaps. Panic!

Good luck to all those people with shows :)

Tomorrow is Cody's Annual Craft Bazaar, so I took the day off work to finish up packaging and setting up for that. It's usually pretty busy and I've done well there in the past. Looks like we are going to have decent weather tomorrow too- sunny and 50. I also have a few orders I need to get done on Sunday.

trying to stay warm mostly. I will be pouring votives for the xmas swap... so I figure I will be in a panic by sunday...lol... Other than that, probably gonna go see the 4th harry potter movie.... even tho my kids are grown, I still like those movies. what can I say...lol....

I have a show tomorrow and will be setting up tonight. Have been pour all week to catch up stock. The candles are all packed but I still have fifty clamshells to label before leaving. Then I be restocking the stores on Monday and I hope ordering a bunch of tart warmers from Jackels.

Tonight is also The Watch:tiptoe: so I will go to that after setting up and grabbing dinner out!

Sunday I will be splitting wood for my wood burners!

I'll be pouring some candles for some orders I received this week. Will be a good weekend for pouring ... son's out of town at a football tournament and my husband is working afternoons. I also need to do bookwork and need to re-inventory some stray candles that didn't make their way to the craft fair!

I'm pouring Mulled Cider from WYW...it's so strong in the pot..hope the throw is that good. I have had such good luck with the Bamboo I'm sure this will be great, too. Going to a dinner party tomorrow nite..15 women who get together once a year...Am burning a few during the party and will have some stock available if anyone is interested. Hoping to bring in some cash!!!! Am using a new dye,too, so this should be interesting when I pull them out of the molds!!!:confused:

I am sitting here at my day job bored out of my mind thinking about all the things I could be getting done at home in my new work area. I have to go straight home to get an order together for my sister. (She is selling like crazy for me! Yah!:highfive: ) I am almost totally out of all my stock. I will be pouring containers, making air fresheners, cocoa mugs, etc.

I also need to sit done and get some paperwork done. Things have taken off so fast the last few weeks, I haven't had a chance to sit down and get some bookkeeping done. I hate that part. I need to find a good spreadsheet or software to help me keep track of everything. The notebook just isn't going to work much longer. :embarasse

As much as I'd like to be able to rattle off a bunch of scents and candles, I'm only making one this weekend, the rest of the time it's getting with my sister to coordinate Thanksgiving dinner since it's here, clean the house because I have family from out of town coming in and getting my breakfast bar finally installed.

Hmmm whats in my pot this weekend

Probably something with Celtic Moon Spice- Make a pillar or two since I love that scent and need some pillars :-)

Gotta go get my hair highlighted tomorrow , go to Michaels and clean because parents are coming into town on Wed for the holidays with hubby and I.

Gonna be simple this weekend as I dont have shows or anything going on.. Sales are slow GRRRRR but that is ok

Being in business only since Jan.. I can't complain too bad

Christina

Im up to my elbows in wax, just finished pouring 48 creme brulee and 48 christmas tree votives, preparing some colour tests for this afternoon too, then maybe a batch of soap and lots of lip balms. did candy cane yesterday, red and white layers, they turned out so cute. Next weekend I start selling at the farmers market, and tommarrow my mother in law is taking some of my candles down to the flea market she works at to see how people react to them there.

I am working on 6 large orders this weekend. Some votives mostly pillars. It's that time a year again when I have to start heating all of my molds! I pulled votives out from last nights work and every single one had issues and went back into the pot. I was out of commission all summer due to back surgery and I am just playing catchup.

I also went to a craft show this am to scope out the candle makers. I have to say I am proud to be part of this board and see such talent. Two of these chandlers had nothing on any of us. Everyone keep up the good work!