Frosted tumblers

Greetings!!

I hate to say it...but I lost my supplier who I have for years been doing business with...I only use frosted tumblers...preferably 7.5 or 8 ounce and 11 ounce....I have searched my A-- off on the internet and can't seem to find anybody who carries this item...I find a lot of smaller votive sizes and even flowerpots but that's not what I am looking for...What is it with these suppliers that don't carry frosted tumblers???? And why can all the upscale candle manufacturers get them? If someone could help me find a supplier I would really appreciate the info...Thanks

Hello! I was also getting ready to order some frosted glass (of some type, not sure yet) for my candles, but then I read a couple of places that they get really dark & sooty and it's hard to remove. Have any of you experienced that? I'd like to have a nice-looking container that people will be able to use after the candle is gone. Thanks~~

Hmm. Maybe I'd better get my technique down before I use the frosted ones? I'm very much a newbie and haven't even nailed down my wax/wick combo, let alone the container I'm going with! Of course, even if your label tells people to trim the wick, etc., you know they probably won't....

My MIL and SIL hardly ever trim their wicks. I usually trim them when I go over there. :rolleyes2

I gave them some wick dippers at christmas and instructions how to use them.

Bet they don't do that either.

You can't force people to take care of their own stuff.