Lavender Swirl Soap

Firefly

Here is a Lavender soap I made:

LavSoap-1.jpg

This is the soap when I poured it and it's CP and I used neon oxides.

LavSoapoutofMold.jpg

This is the soap out of the mold but want to wait until it's a big harder before I cut it. The bottom layer is purple.

I'll post cut pictures when it's ready.

Here is the cut photo:

LavCut.jpg

The funny part is my sister and I had a big fight over this soap while we were making it. She had one idea in her head and I had another. Then she started pouring and panicked and I took over. She didn't like this design at all when it was wet. Then when it dried she sheepishly said she really like it.

Scented,

Thanks for the compliment, my first one I made that I wanted to look like this was a flop and I had to rebatch it so it takes practice.

The purple bottom layer was a nightmare. I used purple oxide thinking it would look great and as I poured it into the soap it turned a greyish colour on me. My sister and I both were not happy with that so I grabbed a blue then a red liquid colourant and kept adding drops hoping it would turn out. It still didn't look purple in the pot but more of a dark burgundy grey colour.]

I'd like to find a consistent purple colour myself.