Candles & Supplies $49.50

Candlwic $48.00

Candle Science $58.00

Lone Star $65.50 :rolleyes2 WOW!!!

Ecosoya Container Blend 135 Soy Wax - 50 lb. CASE

BC $64.50

Peaks $58.75

Candle Science $65.99

I suspect prices are dependent on when the supplier reorders and how much they order. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what BCS prices their CB135 at when they have it back in stock. But $58 seems to be the price. (BCN is at $58 as well).

Edited to Add: Just checked BCS and they have it back in stock at $69. Hmmmmmmmm. May have to look elsewhere.

I get my 464 @ taylored concepts. It's still 71.50 a case.

I will order it from someone else, have it shipped and still get

it cheaper than that. I'm going to call them next week to see

if they are dropping prices before I order from them.

Some suppliers may have to sell the stock they already purchased at higher prices before they can reup at lower ones and offer the savings to their customers... ;)

Agreed... which is why I expected BCS to have a lower price since they've been showing "out of stock" on all their Ecosoya waxes for a month. They clearly just ordered more. They're even $11 a case more than BCN!

ETA: lol lol I just checked again, they're down to $58.50

• 2 months later...

I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to mention BCN is now Out of Stock on their EZsoy so we will now see if there is a price reduction when they restock! Alot of suppliers have really come down on their 415 prices...will BCN????? :undecided

on the soy waxes!!!

5o lbs of 415

Peaks went down to $44.00

Candles & Supplies $38.00

Candle Science $47.00

BCN and BCS ( EZ SOY ) Still $52.90 :rolleyes2

C-3

Fillmore Container $49.00

Candles & Supplies $49.50

Candlwic $48.00

Candle Science $58.00

Lone Star $65.50 :rolleyes2 WOW!!!

Ecosoya Container Blend 135 Soy Wax - 50 lb. CASE

BC $64.50

Peaks $58.75

Candle Science $65.99

C-3 at Lonestar is $56.00 per case.

I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to mention BCN is now Out of Stock on their EZsoy so we will now see if there is a price reduction when they restock! Alot of suppliers have really come down on their 415 prices...will BCN????? :undecided

The answer to my question appears to be a big fat NO! :confused: The ezsoy now appears to be back in stock and the price is still the same 52.90! That's really to bad!

I am not trying to bad mouth a supplier one way or another... But when I started out making candles a few years back...I started with BC and I have always found their prices at least for me a little higher than most...of course you have to take in consideration where you live and shipping charges which is really the bottom line with me...But still I am in Iowa and they are in Wisconsin...you would think shipping really wouldn't be that much...Now I have a supplier in Iowa and there isa significant difference.

I was glad when I found out Swan's has a location in CA now, thinking I would save on shipping. First of all their Accusoy 10 hasn't come down at all like most other soys. It is still around $70 per case. I was wrong on saving on shipping too. For some reason the shipping isn't much cheaper from Los Angeles to san diego than shipping from oregon to SD, and I get to pay state taxes now too. So much for trying to buy locally. :(

I am not trying to bad mouth a supplier one way or another... But when I started out making candles a few years back...I started with BC and I have always found their prices at least for me a little higher than most...of course you have to take in consideration where you live and shipping charges which is really the bottom line with me...But still I am in Iowa and they are in Wisconsin...you would think shipping really wouldn't be that much...Now I have a supplier in Iowa and there isa significant difference.

When I first started candles years back, BC had some of the best prices.

I used to get all my supplies there!!

I remember all oils were about $12.50!!

Now... Some oils have gone up as much as $13.00+..

Just nuts when you can get a dupe for less at other suppliers.

The answer to my question appears to be a big fat NO! :confused: The ezsoy now appears to be back in stock and the price is still the same 52.90! That's really to bad!

It will be their loss in the end.

I have been getting the pallets of 415 at a much better price!!

Kris Kackley @ Gateway http://www.gatewayfoodproducts.com/soywax.htm

and Candles and Supplies seem to have the best prices!!

(Almost $17 dollars less a case than the EZ Soy!)

The 415 (EZ SOY) not coming down in price when other suppliers are now selling it at $38.00 a case just nuts..:rolleyes2

Do any of you know what is going on with Candles and Supplies? Last Monday I ordered some 464 from them (they did have the lowest prices) and received an email from Krystal stating that they were out of stock and was expecting more one Wednesday. Would I like to change wax type or wait until Wednesday for the new shipment. I told her I really wanted the 464 and would wait.

It's now Saturday and I haven't received any contact regarding my order so I decide to go on Candles and Supplies site and low and behold, there are no Golden Brand waxes listed on their natural wax page.

I hope they didn't discontinue this line from their store. It kind of scares me that they took all GB waxes off the page. I also hope, if this is the case, that they wouldn't leave me hanging here waiting for them to send me wax they don't even carry anymore. I have a week left to finish this fundraiser of mine and I need the wax........

I hope they didn't discontinue this line from their store. It kind of scares me that they took all GB waxes off the page. .

That is weird.. When you call them, keep us posted..

They do have the best shipping rates for wax. That will be a bummer if the drop the GF line..:sad2:

Yeah, even the Paraffin Wax I use from BCS is $76.80 for a case & I can drive there :angry2: At LoneStar the same wax for a case is $63.00!! I might have to plan a trip just to get wax. :rolleyes2 Wish they'd come down on their prices!!

Sounds like it might be worth the drive for you Steph in Tex..

Especially if you need a lot of wax....

That is weird.. When you call them, keep us posted..

They do have the best shipping rates for wax. That will be a bummer if the drop the GF line.

Just finished talking with Krystal. They had a delivery problem last week and the wax should arrive today. The reason why they are not listing the GF brand waxes on their site is that even though they had "out of stock" next to the wax, people were ordering it anyway. The way it sounds is that they will re list the brand when it arrives sometime today. Better late than never......