Black Amythest

Scented

Got this from Southern Garden (formerly Tonys). Word was it soaped without drama and that it did! It's supposed to discolor to a light tan, but the tan in this pix is actually false blue changing colors and since there's TD in the batch, it'll be interesting to see just how that lightens the false blue. Hoping the grape pop (dark purple) stays as I pulled soap from the batch before adding the TD. I'm looking forward to seeing the final of this and how it behaves through cure.

[ATTACH]16785[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458452432_thumb.jpg

Wow! That is gorgeous. From my experience the Grape Pop usually hangs in there, I hope it does with this batch.

Yep, it hangs in there. I knew the false blue would go purple, but with the TD in there, I didn't know how it would have an affect, but I'm disappointed that the white pulled more of a mint green than a light purple ... that one really surprised me.

I can't wait to see it cut. I just soaped OT's version but I like your color combo so much better than the ones DH and I chose. We were playing with some new colorants on the batch but I wish we would have stuck with more purples like you did. Your color choices fit the name so much better. So, damn it, get it cut woman! :P