Calling all Flickers enablers. lol

diamondk

I was in the Flickers Swap, so there's alot I've sniffed that I really like. But... my fave from Flickers is Citrus & Balsam- Very Christmasy! But would make a good scent for year round. Smells wonderful (even in soap!).

Another balsam and citrus lover here.

I just got an order in last week from Flickers. They have quite a few really great oils. One of my faves is patchouli honey, and I hate patchouli! Red Tea, Ginger Lime and Olive Blossom are also great.

LOVE Flickers oils. I just started buying from her about a year or so ago. I've yet to be disappointed in any one of them. She is a super fast shipper and right on top with the customer service.

Join her mailing list- diamondk.

She does sales thru them, and they discuss soaping experiences once in a while. I haven't soaped any of her oils, yet.

In agreement with the others about flickers service and oils.

Some ones I love:

Citrus and Balsam

Cranberry Fig

Flowerbomb

Patchouli Honey

Nag Champa (and I'm not of fan of this scent but this one is good)

Banana Nut Cake

Candy Cane

Juniper and Aloe

Mediterranean Garden SpaMystic Woods

Olive Blossom

Razzle Berry Swirl

Have fun!

LOVE Flickers oils. I just started buying from her about a year or so ago. I've yet to be disappointed in any one of them. She is a super fast shipper and right on top with the customer service.

Join her mailing list- diamondk.

She does sales thru them, and they discuss soaping experiences once in a while. I haven't soaped any of her oils, yet.

Angel you need to get busy with that Ikea Mold :smiley2:

I have soaped her..

Juniper & Aloe..It is a beautiful clean Scent

FlowerBomb..I love it..does turn a dark caramel

Almond Cherry..love it..

Patchouli..love love this one..does turn a dark caramel..but not so dark that you can't do a swirl..

Olive Blossom..does not turn dark

Mederanian Garden Spa..does not turn dark

Manuka Honey & lavendar..does not turn dark..

and there are others but can't think of them right now..:(

I love her oils too..

She has been doing alot of prebuys..

If you go to her website, and look under prebuy, they

are always discounted.

I know she has several that is out of stock, and have been

bringing them back in....some with the prebuys..

but usually it will say at the discription if it is being discontinued..

HTH

Since the Flickers' fans are reading, maybe someone can tell me about their Brown Sugar & Fig. I was told by someone that Flickers has the best, but I've been avoiding adding another supplier. For those of you who have tried theirs as well as others, is it really the best? :confused:

All I can say about it,,,is I have it in a sampler, and have not

had time to use it...:smiley2: but I will...It does smell good OOB..

To me it is not real strong..but I have never bought that same FO anywhere else to compair to..

I am sure there are other enablers here...:P

Since the Flickers' fans are reading, maybe someone can tell me about their Brown Sugar & Fig. I was told by someone that Flickers has the best, but I've been avoiding adding another supplier. For those of you who have tried theirs as well as others, is it really the best? :confused:

YES!!!!! I actually ordered it when I put in a order for the cranberry fig also GREAT! (my moms friend was on the hunt for a great fig scent) so I figured Id take my chance since so many say its great, and to my surprise it IS! I figured Id be disappointed like every other brown sugar & fig that Ive tried, but Im sooooo glad I gave it a shot!

I just tested 8 samplers from her. I haven't had a chance to write reviews. I do recall, they were all good. In my rating scale, all but one rated a ten out of ten. The remaining one, rated a nine out of ten. I use 4627, 10%, eco wicks.

Three that may be nice for this time of year (all rated a 10):

Christmas Pines- I think possibly the nicest/strongest pine that I've tried. It's a wowser!

Fall Harvest- not identical to, but very similar to FOH Atumn Harvest, a smell I happened to like. I think appx $18/lb

Grannies Pumpkin Cookies- Wonderful throw, perhaps a bit sweeter than CS Pump Souffle (which is also wonderful)

Eve

Oh for Pete's sake ... I don't consider myself an enabler ... :whistle: not in the slightest ... :laugh2:

Amber and musk is quite nice. You're in a swap with me that may or may not (may, OK) have that scent. You wanted romantic at one point and I think this stuff screams hubba hubba.

Flowerbomb ... soaps great ... not sure if all of mine have gone caramel brown yet though lol. Hope not or I'll have to give it all away.

Balsam Citrus

Of A Woman

Sangre de Grado

Patchouli Honey (don't kick yourself for not getting it ... though I am not fond of it OOB)

Patchouli Chocolate (just get it and let me know what you think lol ... I haven't placed an order and am trying not to.)

Kai ... don't leave home without it ...

Oh I forgot ... ginger lime ... man that's good in B&B

Try her marshmallow and let's compare notes.

There's likely more I'm missing ... I just think the Fairy Garden smells like grape, but this may just be me.

I think it smells like soured wine. Ugh.

Oh for Pete's sake ... I don't consider myself an enabler ... :whistle: not in the slightest ... :laugh2:

Amber and musk is quite nice. You're in a swap with me that may or may not (may, OK) have that scent. You wanted romantic at one point and I think this stuff screams hubba hubba.

Flowerbomb ... soaps great ... not sure if all of mine have gone caramel brown yet though lol. Hope not or I'll have to give it all away.

Balsam Citrus

Of A Woman

Sangre de Grado

Patchouli Honey (don't kick yourself for not getting it ... though I am not fond of it OOB)

Patchouli Chocolate (just get it and let me know what you think lol ... I haven't placed an order and am trying not to.)

Kai ... don't leave home without it ...

Scented about the Kai..

I recieved in a swap a bar of your soap made with that Fo..and loved it..

So guess what..you were an enabler :rolleyes2 So I bought some..

But my soap does not smell anything like yours..in fact I don't like the smell of mine..Have you bought any recently? I have only had mine about 6 wks..My soap is about that old...I am hoping that in time it will fade and smell better...

Nah I loaded up on a sale so I haven't had to buy any in a while. How much did you use? I used 1 oz ppo. So wondering if it is morphing or if the switch over in her oils have somehow altered the smell. Did you let her know you think the scent is different?

Yes I did...I asked her if anyone else had said anything about it..and she said no..

I don't have anything to compare except your (what is left of it) soap bar...do you have old stock of it left?

I could send you a sample of mine and some of the soap and let you compair with yours..

Because I loved yours..

I used 3oz. to 2 lb. of soap..

But I alway use more fo..I love my soaps strong..