Pumpkin Crazy!!!

Lightkeeper

Hello sniffers! I just seen this thread and thought I'd toss my two cents in on an oil I just got in from SOS. I haven't actually used it in anything yet, but oob to my nose it definitely has a strong pumpkin note. But you would never know it by the name really. I don't even remember the description saying anything about it having pumpkin in it. It's called Indian Harvest. It has just a bit of a green/sweet note, a nutmeg-y soft Cinnamon-y spicey note, all held together with a real mellow buttery note. Smells like... Halloween!

I dunno... my nose isn't very trained, lol. But I'm guessing some of you pumpkin lovers will find it worth it to give it a try. :cheesy2:

• 4 weeks later...
I don't remember what supplier has it but its called Pumpkin Patchouli and I hear its fabulous. Would love to try it myself.

I mixed Peak's Sweet Pumpkin Spice and BW Vanilla Sugar for a pumpkin vanilla soap and the smell is divine!!

Just Scent has the Pumpkin Patchouli, I bought it last year.

Ok,

So I am a little slow (very slow) on reporting back on these. I just realized that this thread is almost a year old, and here I am again trying more pumpkin scents! First I figured I better give the final update on these from last year first.

Pumpkin & Cranberry Marmalade- Ok, but wasn't special

Pumpkin & Hot Fudge Brownie - Very Good the choc made it really rich & creamy smelling

Pumpkin & Coffee Bean - good & strong, just needs something else maybe a touch of vanilla or carmel.

Pumpkin & Carmelized Pralines-Very Good

Pumpkin & Snickerdoodle - Burning now - smells Great!

Pumpkin & Gingerbread-Ok, but didn't personally care for it

Pumpkin & Lavender (got that one from here somewhere) smells really good - clean and different.

I didn't try any new mixes yet, but did try some of my samples from AH:

Pumpkin Creme Brulee - Wonderful! very strong and yummy! Curious to see how mixing one of my many differnt pumpkins & creme brulee would compare.

Pumpkin Apple Strudel - Very good & strong, nice apple pumpkin mix, can smell both.

Sweet Pumpkin - Ok, I think I am getting pumpkin nose. This is the 2nd Sweet Pumpkin that I tried and although it smells great when I am right next to it, neither of them are very strong, but I really want to make this work. I love the combo when I am mixing it up it smells wonderful. I guess I will have to experiment with this a little more, could probably be wicked up.

I am going to see what other combos I can come up with for fall this weekend.

Hopefully, I can report back before next Fall - :laugh2:

It is a very very strong oil in my opinion. To much for me but some customers liked it.

A pumpkin that I think I really like is Gingerbread Pumpkin from AH. OOB and when I poured it I thought, Naw don't think so. Once it started burning it really surprised me. Very strong and with a different smell. Almost seem like a very faint smell of something burning, maybe leaves. Surprises me to like this one. Will probably order it on my next order.

Edited by grama

I renamed it to Pumpkin Roll because I couldn't smell the 'fudge' in it. This actually made a customers dog salivate and beg! he would climb up into the chair and rest his head on the arm rest and drool and beg to eat the candles! It was too cute! This was a big seller for me! Thanks! I'm going to order..to think they were only a state away all this time I thought I couldn't get it any more.