Pumpkin Crazy!!!

Lightkeeper

I love pumpkin scents! - which is weird because I hate pumpkin pie or anything with pumpkin in it for food. But anyway I was mixing up a whole bunch of different combos from stuff I had in my cabinet trying to come up with something different. (trying not to go as crazy with the new oil purchases this year- Yeah right , will see how long that lasts!

The possibilities seem endless. THis is what I tried so far using various different pumpkin scents such as Solas Pumpkin Spice, BCN closeout, BW Yummy Punkin.

Pumpkin & Cranberry Marmalade-didn't test yet

Pumpkin & Hot Fudge Brownie - didn't test yet

Pumpkin & Coffee Bean - good & strong, just needs something else maybe a touch of vanilla or carmel.

Pumpkin & Carmelized Pralines-didn't test

Pumpkin & Snickerdoodle - Burning now - smells Great!

Pumpkin & Gingerbread-didn't test

Pumpkin & Lavender (got that one from here somewhere) smells really good - clean and different.

Most of them smelled really good in the wax, now I just have to test the rest of them. Any ideas on what to call the Pumpkin & Lavender?

Anyone else have any great pumpkin mixing ideas?

I already carry at least 3 pumpkin scents, but I can't help myself!

I mixed pumpkin souffle with fresh bread and OMG! I love it.. 50/50 mix.. I call it pumpkin surprise.... LOL

I had made testers - one of each fragrance - had one in the back bedroom, one in the kitchen.. Well the fragrance met up in the hall and I just had to do it....LOL

I am a pumpkin person too...:yay:

Emily

I want to make a Pumpkin Pancake Candle, like at IHOP, Yum. And Pumpkin Fudge, my favorite to eat. Hey this is off the subject but they mixed a spice cake with a can of pumpkin and a little apple sauce. It was so good. It came from Weight Watchers but it didn't taste diet at all. Ok, back to candles. :yay:

• 9 months later...
Oh yum! Baked like a cake or griddled as pancakes?

Just bake like you would the spice cake, it is good but I never used the apple sauce. Makes great little cup cakes and they are moist. 1 reg can of pumpkin and 1 spice cake mix. Nothing else. Check some WW recipe sites.

I'm a pumpkin lover too! Here are a few pumpkin mixes that come to mind ...

Pumpkin Souffle (CS), Fresh Coffee (CS), Creme Brulee (KY) = Pumpkin Latte

Pumpkin Souffle (CS) + Apple Butter (Candle Source) = Pumpkin Apple Butter

Pumpkin Souffle (CS) + Caramel Pecan (KY) = Pumpkin Pecan Pie

Pumpkin Vanilla + Zucchini Bread (both from Candle Source) = Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Pumpkin Vanilla (CS) + Cinnamon Bun = Warm Pumpkin Rolls

Pumpkin Pie + Apple Jack & Peel (both from KY) = Autumn Harvest

I love the idea of mixing pumpkin with orange, never thought of that combo.