Square mason jars - best place to buy?

I'm pricing these square mason jars and was wondering if anyone has suggestions other than WSP and Bittercreek? I'm in Florida so shipping is being taken into consideration. I'd like to buy a few cases. I don't have a tax ID so The Jar Store is out for me.

Have you tried Peak Candles or Candle Soylutions?

I looked at Peaks and they are $10.68 a doz with lids. That works out to .89 each. Now Aztec had them for .43 each (5.20/12) without lids and I can't imagine that lids would be .46 each so right now Aztec is the cheapest.

At Aztec, when you order, they have drop down and it tells you

how much a dozen is with choices of lids. It's still cheap.

My shipping to me from them for I believe I got 96 jars in total

was like 22 bucks. They're very cheap.

HTH

Meg

Meg, how do they look compared to the "real" square mason jars from Fillmore and others? That's what I use. I have ordered 1 case from Aztec to see, but wanted some other's opinions too...

Thanks!

Carrie

Meg, how do they look compared to the "real" square mason jars from Fillmore and others? That's what I use. I have ordered 1 case from Aztec to see, but wanted some other's opinions too...

Thanks!

Carrie

Sorry didn't see this message.

They are the same Carrie.

Great services, good jars. decent shipping cost for sure.

HTH

Meg

I just received a quote from Riekes Glass in Dallas, and their price for 12 of the 8 oz. sq. mason jars as $6.14 per case (that's for 100 cases).

Price is lower if you go to www.richardsmemphis.com $500, I think, is the min, but you get them quick and w/shipping it's not too bad. I normally buy a pallet (126 cases) 1/2 8 oz. and 1/2 16 oz. sq. mason jars and the shipping to me in SE Texas is around $200.

Someone else gave you the Alabaster price, which is 6.45 each (quantity 10 or more cases). But, unlike most, their price includes your choice of a few different lid styles. Since I'm in Alabama, and the shipping to Florida probably wouldn't be much more, I entered a bogus order for 10 cases and the shipping was only $22.86, bringing the total for the 10 cases with shipping to $87.16.

For most jars that they stock, I have found their price to be the best with shipping to me, so you may want to give them a try if you're not ready to order large quantities.

HTH,

Jane

I believe they may be $0.50/dozen more if ordering less than 10 cases, but the shipping would still probably make it worthwhile going to Florida. Since they have added a shipping calculator to their cart, it would definitely be worth you checking out a dummy order--that's what I always do to see where I get the best deal including shipping.

Let us know what you figure out.

Jane

I'm pricing these square mason jars and was wondering if anyone has suggestions other than WSP and Bittercreek? I'm in Florida so shipping is being taken into consideration. I'd like to buy a few cases. I don't have a tax ID so The Jar Store is out for me.

Hey I am not sure if these are the same as what you are looking for, I dont use these, but check out fairwayglass.us. They have the ball mason jars, which looks square to me. You will need to call them for the price on these jars but their customer service was great the few times I have called. And the shipping shouldnt be so bad they have a warehouse here in Atlanta.

Hope this helps you some.

Antonia

quote=Dana;698173]Aztec's look a little different than the others. I will sell you some! I have 15 cases! They are really cute, but I already started my line with the other look. PM me if you are interested![/quote

SORRY! I made a mistake! Candles and Supplies square masons look different. They call them vintage....they have the word mason on them that looks like a script lettering. Anyway, sorry.....my bad! ~Dana