My first firestarters

ladysj

Well I didn't have as much wax as I thought I had for these lol I put some cedar shavings & then cinnamon scented potpourri on top. The wax was scented sugar & spice. I think I filled them a little too full because the wax ran over on the outsides & I didn't put a wick. I think I can add one to them some way or another. The pic isn't quite as good as I was hoping for so I'll have to work on that. Haven't figured this new camera out just yet.

Thanks for looking.

firestarters.jpg

I have a what I hope isn't a silly question, but pet bedding....are we talking like the kind we use for our guinea pigs cage or is it something totally different that I'm just having a brain fart about? hahaha.

I want to make some of these for myself and a friend of mine who has a fire pit and it's about that time to sit outside on weekend nights around the fire pit and I know I have scrap wax, wick pieces I've trimmed along the way, but was thinking about the pet bedding.