flower pressed hurricanes & Orbs

I haven't posted anything in a VERY long time..so here goes....

I've finally perfected these and have decided to add them to my line. I only wish I could make larger orbs, but cant seem to find the right sized pot to put enough wax in. Thanks for looking! :)

[Mod note: photos removed at request of poster]

Great job. They are so pretty.When you said you cant find a big enough pot too use for the orbs. What are you using now? HAve you ever tried a turkey fryer? That is what Im using with a gadget hooked up to the ceiling.Depending on the size of the balloon and the amount of water I put in it is what determines the size. I have made really big ones. Careful though it is REALLY heavy, when pulling it out.

Thank you everyone so much for your nice comments!

Cindys, I am just using my pour pots for the 4" ones. My presto pot will not work because the balloon touches the bottom and then pops. How big are the turkey fryers? Where do you get them and are they expensive? I've not seen one before.

I wanted something that was easier to remelt in. Something similar to a presto pot, only taller. I have a large pot, but it's so large that it would take hours to remelt the wax in.

You can buy your turkey fryer at Walmart or Kmart. (Stores like that) You find them in the camping section. They are abut 85.00. If you wait they do go on clearance at the end of camping season. You can pick them up at a great reduced price. I have 4 and paid 35.00 for the last one. They are as easy as a presto pot. Just search this forum and you will find out all the info you need.You do a beautiful job.