If you HAD to pick one company to get your FO from....

For me that would not be possible.

Though, if you are just starting out and haven't bought any yet I would find the supplier closest to me and if you find positive post on them then I would start with that.

I don't think a candlemaker or soapmaker should only buy from one company to begin with. Every company makes a cinnamon bun..I've tried everyone's cinnamon bun..to my nose I would only use A.H.'s soap n candles formula. But, if I'm looking for a great christmas splendor then I would have to say nature's garden. See, just like everyone here has different likes and dislikes so do customers. If you say you make the best cinnamon bun candle..you can't say that without sampling everyone else's cinnamon bun. The most economical thing to do when you're starting out is to check the classies, but some lots of 1oz samplers and start sniffing and pouring..sometimes what it smells like in the bottle is nothing like it smells like when it hits wax.

If I HAD to pick only one, it would be Peak's. But again, even Peak's doesn't carry every scent, and a few of the scents have not worked out for me. But if you are just getting started and want to order from just one place at first, Peak's will certainly have most of what you need. Eventually you will become a FO HO like the rest of us and start to order every FO from every company..... :laugh2:

There are many threads just like this one in the Fragrance section... I mean pages and pages of them...lol. Browse through there, you'll find massive amounts of info on different suppliers. From opinions on quality to prices to customer service.... :)

First of all - I could NOT resist the temptation to only buy from one supplier . . . there are so many great suppliers out there to choose from that offer different types of scents. FO HO speaking . . . . I am weak - so VERY weak :laugh2:

But also on a side note - keeping all your eggs in one basket isn't very wise either. A few years back I got ALOT of fragrance oils from one supplier that went out of business. It caused major chaos trying to find replacements for scents in my regular line. It was a very pricey lesson learned :(

First of all - I could NOT resist the temptation to only buy from one supplier . . . there are so many great suppliers out there to choose from that offer different types of scents. FO HO speaking . . . . I am weak - so VERY weak :laugh2:

But also on a side note - keeping all your eggs in one basket isn't very wise either. A few years back I got ALOT of fragrance oils from one supplier that went out of business. It caused major chaos trying to find replacements for scents in my regular line. It was a very pricey lesson learned :(

That never entered my mind. Thanks for the advice!

You haven't really given us much information on the type of wax you're using whether it be paraffin, soy or palm. Are you using these oils for pillars or jars. Every oil works differently in every wax. Every member has their personal favs., for their particular application. The better way to post your question is to let us know what wax you're applying these oils to and what f/o's you have in mind to start out with.