I made a list of c-3 suppliers with prices.

Since the rising of soy wax has gone up tremendously, I spent practically a whole day on the net price shopping for the cheapest Nature Wax C-3 Suppliers and this is what I came up with. This was on 3/27/08....If anyone knows of any other suppliers would sure appreciate the names of them..I live in Georgia and was trying to find a supplier close to me..The closest is Coal Creek.

These are in 50 pound boxes.

Candlewic 52.00

Wholesale Supplies Plus 58.50

Filmore 60.00

North Star 60.50

Candle Science 61.95

Natural Artisan 62.00 (Going out of business

and changing hands)

Cajun Candle 64.50

Lone Star 64.50

Taylored Concepts 68.50

Nu Scents 68.50

Coal Creek 68.50

Candles & Supplies 72.00

Just by Nature 79.00

Bolek Crafts 85.00

Gemlitec 100.00 Unbelievable!

Trappeur

I'am thinking Candlescience is going to be the closest to you. Their shipping is really good, especially if you order in large quantities.

I have never heard of Coal Creek - where are they? Nevermind - I found them. Guess Tenn would be closer.

Yep Tootie their shipp was 29.00 and change....

Now get this, The Natural Artisan from New Hampshire is 32.00 for shipping - just got some wax.....Figure that out!

I tried Coal Creek also and they are not too far from me in TN and the shipping ran 32.00 give or take a few bucks...

Speaking of Coal Creek I ordered Indian Harvest and Baked Apple Pie from her and it was awesome!!!!!I need to call her and order some more.....

Trappeur

Did you check candlescience shipping....That is unreal....for shipping!!:angry2:

I just checked shipping out here from 3 suppliers and all were under 20.00 from my state and WA state.

I used to use wax from KY when I lived back East. To ship the same wax here 44.00 for 50lbs.

tootie

Wow Tootie! 44.00 for shipping!...Sounds like they are making a profit on shipping besides wax! lol

Yes Vio, you are right...I did forget about Jarstore...I'll go check out the site and see how much it is and edit my post above and add the jars store to it...Thanks...Geesh, if anyone else has some other companies, I don't mind editing my post and adding those companies... You can look quckly at a glance where to order the wax from...Thats for me!

Trappeur

Wow Tootie! 44.00 for shipping!...Sounds like they are making a profit on shipping besides wax! lol

Yes Vio, you are right...I did forget about Jarstore...I'll go check out the site and see how much it is and edit my post above and add the jars store to it...Thanks...Geesh, if anyone else has some other companies, I don't mind editing my post and adding those companies... You can look quckly at a glance where to order the wax from...Thats for me!

Trappeur

you usually can oly edit a post within 10min of posting it.

Also Genwax sells C-3 - but they are on the west coast

Vio, I checked out the Jar Store and woweeee!!!!! 74.50 for 50 pounds plus shipping! Omg!

I tried to add the Jar Store to my list above but there is no edit button...Is that because I originated this post? Anyway I can add to it?

Trappeur

Yup I checked the jar store and price plus shipping to me, two states away makes it 100 bucks a case. I was planning on picking some up though when I go to visit my parents so for me, it's a good option if it comes in less than the others with the shipping included.