Romantic Scents?

idacandlelady

What do you all think of as romantic scents? A friend asked the other day what I have that is romantic. I wasn't sure what to tell her. I have satin sheets but I don't think it's strong enough(the one I have anyway). I guess I'm just not good in that department. I think maybe my idea of romantic might be different than the next persons. Give me some opinions please. I'm thinking of placing an order with BW and maybe someone else too.

Thanks

I think the satin sheets from NG is a good one. How about:

Blackberry Amber

Egyptian musk

Dragons Tears (might also be known as Egyptian Dragon)

White Musk

Amber Romance

Vanilla Lace

Angel

Sandalwood Vanilla

Okay, I'm tapped out :) Good luck!

those are good ones....or play with your sandlewood and patch and make your own blend... :D

Thanks for all the recommends. I have Amber Romance but it's just not strong enough for me. I'm ordering from BW so I'm thinkin of trying Amber Moon, Rosewood valley, Amazon teakwood, Pink chocolate, and Cashmere & pearls (and several others). Not sure how romantic or strong these are but we'll see. I may put in a NG order too, have to go see what I need.

Thanks for all the recommends. I have Amber Romance but it's just not strong enough for me. I'm ordering from BW so I'm thinkin of trying Amber Moon, Rosewood valley, Amazon teakwood, Pink chocolate, and Cashmere & pearls (and several others). Not sure how romantic or strong these are but we'll see. I may put in a NG order too, have to go see what I need.

All GREAT choices and have a super strong throw in 100% soy, id also recommend green tea & rose, hummingbird, and pear vanilla if your looking for romantic scents :) I havent had anything from BW that hasnt had a GREAT throw, and who can pass up the fantastic customer service!

All GREAT choices and have a super strong throw in 100% soy, id also recommend green tea & rose, hummingbird, and pear vanilla if your looking for romantic scents :) I havent had anything from BW that hasnt had a GREAT throw, and who can pass up the fantastic customer service!

Hummingbird is another on my list. I just wasn't thinking of it as a romantic scent from the description. I may have to add the Green tea & rose. I already have 15 scents picked and ready to order.(I was holding out to see if a sale starts)

It's always my luck, as soon as I order from somewhere a sale starts, usually within days.