Let's pretend

Scented

You're a woman who loves a bath and bath bombs. Let's say you've got a daughter who buys you a gift pack for mother's day (since it isn't that far away.)

Now what kind of scents (names are good lol) would you like to see in say a gift pack of relaxation and just good ol' mom pampering?

I wasn't going to ask this, but dang if I can't get past six:

VS Endless Love

Lilac (what is it with peeps and this scent lol)

Falling In Love

Heavenly

Allure (very soft, but nice feminine scent)

(and tossing around Jungle Love, Lick Me All Over, Butt Naked since their not ungodly fruity scents)

Oh and let's skip on the lavender, sandalwood rose and sweet pea ... but anything else, I'd love to see the suggestions.

Calypso Orchid from TSW. OMG, I opened this bottle today and instantly fell in love. Seriously, this is one gorgeous scent. It didn't even have time to sit on the shelf before I made a body spray. Bath bombs, lotions, perfumes, soap, candles, this is a scent that will do it all.

Calypso Orchid from TSW. OMG, I opened this bottle today and instantly fell in love. Seriously, this is one gorgeous scent. It didn't even have time to sit on the shelf before I made a body spray. Bath bombs, lotions, perfumes, soap, candles, this is a scent that will do it all.

Mine should be here Monday. Better or I'm running over the Fed Ex guy who was supposed to deliver it yesterday.

(Pretending to be a woman) Love Spell is always nice!

I was going to suggest this, and also

Any citrus scent such as:

Lemongrass

Orange

Grapefruit

Or -

Mango

White tea and Ginger

Also there is some other florals such as:

Plumeria

Apple Blossom

This is all I can think of now...

All of the other suggestions are nice too. :)

Southern Soapers Tranquil Spa, Mineral Salt Spa and Botella De Ecensia. I also did a huge WS Gift Mart this past week and the 2 top scents that everybody wanted in my "stuff" was Sweet Pea & Rhubarb and Sandalwood Amber.

Of all those you mention, Kymber, I have the last two LOL! This should be proof/reason to extend the FO department here (insert running to hide smilie)

Great list of suggestions from everyone. Trying to see just how much I can get done before I run out of ingredients lol.

Well what I've done so far:

Kai, Endless Love, Grapefruit Jasmine, Falling in Love (could look better lol), Lilac, Violet Musk (want to rename it), something I call Lustful Thoughts, the curd (need to rename it too) and ginger lime (which I'd like an exotic rename for besides heat lol)

Still have Karma, Goddess and patch honey oh and that Orchid one to go and that might run me out of SLSa.